Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Achievements Guides & Resources

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfingar View Post
    Buried treasures in Gateway are all showing "the object is locked". Any info howe to work around this issue will be appreciated!

Thanks!
    Silly suggestion, but do you have a shovel in your inventory? You need it to dig up buried treasures.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Silly suggestion, but do you have a shovel in your inventory? You need it to dig up buried treasures.
    Thanks for the suggestion! I've got a shovel but even though cannot get the burried treasures in Gateway to Khitai

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfingar View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion! I've got a shovel but even though cannot get the burried treasures in Gateway to Khitai
    Are you trying to get the buried ones by the infernal stallions? You can only dig them up once after that they get 'locked'.

Default 5 gold for Bat of Nergal?

Quote Originally Posted by netercol View Post
    bat of nergal, aka "blunt weapon" for excavator achievement..

at 320/685 turan.. you have to use the ladder to leap of faith then jump down from second ladder

this one was nightmare to find... reward is 5 gold ^^
    I finally went to Ardashir yesterday to get this, and the bat now has a vendor price of 2 tin. If there was another reward for picking it up, it did not show in the General dialog box where it normally should.

I also picked up "the other fleshy club" in Ymir's Pass, and it too is valued at 2 tin. This is a bit confusing, as the "souvenir" in Khopshef was worth 15 silver. Is this a bug, or has Funcom devalued these items?

Quote Originally Posted by Draner View Post
    I finally went to Ardashir yesterday to get this, and the bat now has a vendor price of 2 tin. If there was another reward for picking it up, it did not show in the General dialog box where it normally should.

I also picked up "the other fleshy club" in Ymir's Pass, and it too is valued at 2 tin. This is a bit confusing, as the "souvenir" in Khopshef was worth 15 silver. Is this a bug, or has Funcom devalued these items?
    is there a point to keep these or can we vendor them?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Draner View Post

sry guess the post is a bit confusing, if you get all the items for the excavator achievement the reward is a golden egg worth 5 gold. the bat was the last item a lot of us was searching for for a long time..

Exclamation

A good many panorama videos that show you how to get there and where to start can be found on this youtube channel for Charayne Mahees. You should add this link to your list.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKa...QviBdiAcbocH8A

hi guys, what is that pls nobody have info ??? Not as easy as it sounds Humble Beggar (title) 50 ?
    " The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you.
    Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child.
    And apparently, you have alienated my favourite game, conan.
    I will honour our agreement fool, if you bring me that i have asked you.
    But if you return to me empty handed again... I will bathe the starways in your blood."

Please help with Turan quest "The Insidious General". I can't to find this quest.
    What NPC gives it (coordinates) and what needs to be done?

It is the very last quest from all zones for me. But I can't independently find it
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    Please help with Turan quest "The Insidious General". I can't to find this quest.
    What NPC gives it (coordinates) and what needs to be done?

It is the very last quest from all zones for me. But I can't independently find it
    Someone else asked earlier in the year:

So I have done every quest I could find in Turan (Including DMH, Iron Statues, fort and 3.5).

But I can't seem to find "The Insidious General" and "Bittersweet Revenge".

Any ideas?

EDIT: Well. I found the Insidious General quest. Turns out that I needed to speak to the guard at the fort entrance to start a chain of quests.
    As for the "Bittersweet Revenge", I have no idea.

Hopefully thats the answer there for you