as I see it, i need the following for a tiger and to be able to ride it:

- Tamarin Tigers Lvl 4 standing

- Advanced Riding = 50 Gold

- Eastern Riding = 300 MoA, 20 Gold

- Horsehair blanket = 800 MoA, 10 Gold

----------

Is that all or what did I miss?
    More info about your TT status would be nice but afaik:

Do all "main" quests from Lokesh and then Tamarin himself. After several quests - to go there and there and kill someone and pickup something - you will be asked to kill a tiger with bare hands. Then its just a grind orgy: hunt with your tiger cub (cca 50 animals in total in Chosain), learn your tiger how to hide (collect ingrediances for the ritual from NG, Chosain and KK) and finally kill 50 corrupted humans in KK.

After those quests you can keep your tiger as combat pet or you can get the last quest to "craft" a saddle (h. blanket, rings from Cheng-Ho Scholars, horns from gazellas, hide from cows).

And ofc you can also buy Advanced Riding for veterans tokens or from itemshop, same for Eastern Riding (itemshop) if you dont have enough gold.

Have fun with your tiger!

Quote Originally Posted by Vedmed View Post
    completed questline from T.Tigers
    Yes, doing all the tigers quests from Tiger Town quest givers Lokesh and Tamarian is an essential part. You can't just rank up to rank 4 with Imperial Insignia and get the tiger pet quests.

First of all, thx for your answers.

My current TT status is 2, though only 30.000 Points missing for 3.

Surely I will make all the quests from Lokesh and Tamarin - does quests from Tamarin himself start with TT Status 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Kejml View Post
    After those quests you can keep your tiger as combat pet or you can get the last quest to "craft" a saddle (h. blanket, rings from Cheng-Ho Scholars, horns from gazellas, hide from cows).
    So can I get the saddle from a quest "for free" or do I have to pay the 800 MoAs + 10 Gold?

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    So can I get the saddle from a quest "for free" or do I have to pay the 800 MoAs + 10 Gold?
    You have to buy the blanket... but when they will ask you to (not earlier!). Blanket is just a base for the whole harness you're supposed to make in the quest.

Yes I bought it too early once and had to ask a GM to fix my quest
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Hi peeps,

as I see it, i need the following for a tiger and to be able to ride it:

- Tamarin Tigers Lvl 4 standing

- Advanced Riding = 50 Gold

- Eastern Riding = 300 MoA, 20 Gold

- Horsehair blanket = 800 MoA, 10 Gold

----------

Is that all or what did I miss?
    since you didn´t specify which tiger, there are several other options to get a tiger

Purebred White Vaaghasan Slaughter Steed - was given with some sub offer few years ago. Got charge ability.

Imperial Bronzesteel Slaughter Steed - Available in the in-game store. Also given away as compensation for bad server performance in september 2012. All players who subscribed at the time could chose to have it on all current and future characters through the claim system.

Imperial Greensteel Slaughter Steed - Available ingame from the Hand of Glory faction seller in Coast of Ardashir, but dosen't require any faction with them to buy it. It costs 200xRare Trophy,500 MoA, 5g.

Imperial Shadowsteel Slaughter Steed - Available in the game for PvP tokens (check PvP armory).

Imperial Redsteel Slaughter Steed - Available in in-game store.

Imperial Bluesteel Slaughter Steed - drops from Zodiac in T4 raid instance.

But only TT one can hide and only the white one can charge, rest of them are just fast mounts without any ability.
    http://aoc.wikia.com/wiki/Mounts

Thanks for info! Whats the official full name of the Tiger from Tamarins Tigers btw?

Thanks for info! Whats the official full name of the Tiger from Tamarins Tigers btw?
    Vaaghasan Slaughter Steed

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast