Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHEN and WHERE will the new gem stones drop

Default WHEN and WHERE will the new gem stones drop

Ok, so we are now collecting shards, cool, usable to get DT's and rares. Cool again, we can buy some pretty nice rings, only one thing, where the **** do the gems drop? I know were in no great hurry as it will be a bit before people start being able to buy the rings at over 1300 shards each, but where are the new gems FC?

I guess my questions would go like this
    1. When can we expect to see them drop, or draw from a chest?
    2. Stats, stats stats?
    3. Will these be totally new gems, as I believe I remember a red, blue and purple slot on the rings.( we already get blues and red gems, but ..bleh)

Just wondering when we should start farming, er I mean looking for these beauties

shelved with craft revamp ?
    anyway, the rings do not need any gem to be the best already !
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

I'm sure we'll have to buy them with atlantean shards, that way people have to keep doing the raid finders.

Quote Originally Posted by banecrushr View Post
    I know were in no great hurry as it will be a bit before people start being able to buy the rings at over 1300 shards each, but where are the new gems FC?
    Don't be too sure about it this point.... people already have purchased the ring. I've seen it posted into global as well as this thread from 8 August:

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...egendary-Rings

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    Don't be too sure about it this point.... people already have purchased the ring. I've seen it posted into global as well as this thread from 8 August:

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...egendary-Rings
    I've only done a few RF's and between that and the daily log in chests I have 500+ Atlantean shards so I am sure the folks grinding RF already have rings.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

well someone told me its gemslot for tsw gems so maybe they forgot to delete gem slots or change them to aoc ones who knows
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by Thanaton View Post
    well someone told me its gemslot for tsw gems so maybe they forgot to delete gem slots or change them to aoc ones who knows
    TSW doesn't have gems

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    TSW doesn't have gems
    Just because they are called something else like signets does not mean that there are not gems in TSW.

Quote Originally Posted by hepp View Post
    Just because they are called something else like signets does not mean that there are not gems in TSW.
    So it's called differently and the slot layout is completely different - comparisons to TSW are spot on.

Adding signet like slots to AoC gear would make for some interesting choices and variety. In TSW signets aren't just *more stats(TM)* but do many other things as well.

Don't really see that happening... but I'd welcome it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast