Thread: I am too old for this....

Default I am too old for this....

I never did the older Halloween quests. Today I tried the one from Conarch Village. I got all the way to Kill the spirt beast and failed. After 30 minutes I ran out of pots and he was at 100%. I tried avoiding the light circles. Standing in the light circles. Fighting in the "shade". Fighting in the moonlight. In all cases, he regenerates heath faster than I can dish it out. What is the trick?

Thanks

Well, the last boss has the "Werewolf-buff" on it which gives him a damage multiplier, some more mitigation I think and a certain amount of health gained per second. I think the only way to beat him is to out DPS the heal if the boss is active (thats the way I do it all the time).
    On 75% and 50% he gets immortal and the other wolves spawn that you have to kill.
    I don't know if there is another way but it could be (I am not sure about that) that if he walks into the white circles on the ground that he takes damage out of it too since the player in werewolf-form takes damage there, try to kite him into one of the circles and test that out, maybe that works.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    I think the only way to beat him is to out DPS.
    That is my go-to strat for everything solo PVE
    Retired

Yeah, put the werewolf in the light and negate that huge heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    hehe, that's what I usually do on my T4 demo as well ;-)

but on my lower-dps toons (my Guard still has to hit lvl 80...), I actually need to care about the intended mechanics :-o

long story short: lure him into the white lights, this will get you the kill

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post

Yeah, either this or tell 'em jokes till they drop dead from laughin' !

As for the bloody mutt, just use the white-light-luring-strat as most
    of my predecessors here have already mentioned .

Tc
    Hawk
    "I have known many gods.
    He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply."
    R. E. Howard - Queen of the black coast

Aerion Brightflame. One night, in his cups, he drank a jar of wildfire,
    after telling his friends it would transform him into a dragon, but the
    gods were kind and it transformed him into a corpse.
    George R.R. Martin - A Clash of Kings

Thanks all. I was able to do it (pretty easy). I don't know why I didn't think to get him in to the light, I just tried with my self either in or out of the light. I also tries in shadow and out of shadow for both of us, just not him in the light circles. So I was almost on the right track...