Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue Angels

Quote Originally Posted by ebonflow View Post
    How do you feel about returning casual players and PVE?
    Does this mean you want to raid? Our primary focus as a guild has always been progression pve raiding.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Need to be consistent for progression raids

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Does this mean you want to raid? Our primary focus as a guild has always been progression pve raiding.
    Ah my bad sorry. I don't do allot of raiding because of my reaction time issue.

But thank you for the fast response.

Safe Travels =)

Join us to help be the first US guild to kill the new Bat!

First 2 bosses on farm, Bat will be next!

BTW, we also clear that T4 raid too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Join us to help be the first US guild to kill the new Bat!

First 2 bosses on farm, Bat will be next!

BTW, we also clear that T4 raid too lol
    Bat is getting nervous, mechanics almost all worked out. Should be dead soon.. And yes looking for first US guild kill of new Bat -- the one you have to tank.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

I posted an application via the guildlaunch website. Contact me in-game on Sethukham if you wish to discuss. Thanks.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Bat is getting nervous, mechanics almost all worked out. Should be dead soon.. And yes looking for first US guild kill of new Bat -- the one you have to tank.
    u mean the one with 2 extra minute on rage timer and more chance of parasite with reduced boss damage and couple of spell missing

Quote Originally Posted by a12i12i View Post
    u mean the one with 2 extra minute on rage timer and more chance of parasite with reduced boss damage and couple of spell missing
    Yeah, that one, so what, its a game.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Looking for more raiders to finish off T3.5. We have first 2 bosss on farm and Bat is almost complete. Will go back to T4 after we get 3.5 down. Looking for geared toons (cpl DTs, random other toons).
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

And the Bat is now dead!!!!!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast