Thread: Monthly develpment update

Default Monthly develpment update

since i don't see this thread anywhere, there you go
    http://www.ageofconan.com/news/month..._november_2015
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    since i don't see this thread anywhere, there you go
    http://www.ageofconan.com/news/month..._november_2015
    yay for level 20 green tortage toons in a raid.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

...they will never learn. resistent to all forms and kinds of what makes aoc better...

I don't see the point of a dungeon/raid finder when groups/raids are easily filled using global. It makes sense to have this feature in TSW because there really isn't a default global.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Ill ask the same question that I have asked for the last 3 years: What about the crafting revamp? What about Slithering Chaos? I want answer to those 2 questions before I buy longtime sub again.

Btw, is that the Secret Arena in Field of the dead thats on the screenshots? kinda looks like it.
    Last edited by Andistoteles; 1st December 2015 at 01:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    I don't see the point of a dungeon/raid finder when groups/raids are easily filled using global. It makes sense to have this feature in TSW because there really isn't a default global.
    I could see the use for a dungeon finder (filling with global usually works but it's not always that convenient), but I don't see the point of THAT kind of raid finder. Do I understand correctly, it's just to find one raid per week ? What about the 6-mans ? You can just select the one you wish to apply for ? Or is it like in some other MMO : You tick the role and based on tour sclass, you're sent to a random dungeon that need the role you selected ?
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Well this is a complete disaster, it's basically weekly world bosses raid instances and I hope the loot reflects that (T3 budget at the highest end and very rare). I hope players will ignore the raid finder if raids are being formed in global, but since you can't get stuck on a boss (let me guess, wipe half a dozen times and it will probably get one shot for you) and you're guaranteed personal loot, that's not going to happen.

Arenas sound as boring as they did when first announced. Where exactly is new 6 man content? Nothing in over 2 years in that department.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Well this is a complete disaster, it's basically weekly world bosses raid instances and I hope the loot reflects that (T3 budget at the highest end and very rare). I hope players will ignore the raid finder if raids are being formed in global, but since you can't get stuck on a boss (let me guess, wipe half a dozen times and it will probably get one shot for you) and you're guaranteed personal loot, that's not going to happen.

Arenas sound as boring as they did when first announced. Where exactly is new 6 man content? Nothing in over 2 years in that department.
    im not sure, but im inclined to agree,

A raid finder that just auto puts you in a different raidt hat you dont choose with cut down rewards? that just reeks minute effort put into it.
    That is not what we are asking for, it really is not. I was really excited when i first head about the raid dungeon finder, thinking, finally, a way you can cue up to both groups and raids you wanan do, without relying on global. thats whats needed.
    im not really sure what this thing is.

lets see how the specials go this time round.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    I could see the use for a dungeon finder (filling with global usually works but it's not always that convenient), but I don't see the point of THAT kind of raid finder. Do I understand correctly, it's just to find one raid per week ? What about the 6-mans ? You can just select the one you wish to apply for ? Or is it like in some other MMO : You tick the role and based on tour sclass, you're sent to a random dungeon that need the role you selected ?
    A generic raid/dungeon finder doesnt work unless it can predict each class/role needed and skill level. I don't see how this feature is worth the time to be implemented. Unless it really is just porting people into a zone with wb mechanics and that makes it even more a waste.

I'd rather see some new challenging dungeons and expanded achievements, possibly daily ones.
    Last edited by Halfdead; 1st December 2015 at 03:04.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

@Odonoptera
    Does the new raid finder also come with the normal mode Palace of Cetriss?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast