Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: my pvp mini game idea - changes-

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    yes because farming <4 pvp lvl's is so healthy for population retention.

on crom i easily see both cues being filled, a lot of people avoid minigames because they dont want to get farmed over and over again by higher pvp lvl's.
    lowbies are usual on both teams so i dont really see the problem.

Only us time there is alot of pvp10s doing minis.

which probably explains the deserterd server they came from.
    Kinaputten

i dont find it the least bit fun to play a lowbie pvp lvl against a team full of high pvp lvl's, when im on a high lvl pvp char i dont enjoy playing against or with low pvp lvl's who cant do nothing but die.

this sugestion is pretty simple and to the point and should be implemented, given its realy addresses part of the issues in minigames.

further more implementing for pvp5-10 minigames option to sign up with friends is what is realy needed.

systematicaly old fury players dont want group signups, praising shrines of bori, and wanting to maintain at all costs lowbies getting farmed by high pvp lvl's in minigames.

should be simple system to implement, you sign up for a minigame and it directly gives you a diferent signup window depending exclusively on your pvp lvl.

if your pvp0-4 you get shiit pug sign ups and will only play in that lvl brackets, if your pvp5+ you can sign up with frends so no pug bullshiit and you can fight people who have a minimum amount of gear to opose you.

if population is bad on fury transfer to crom.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Cross-server and seperate ques is what needs to happen
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Cross-server and seperate ques is what needs to happen
    no cross server, enough sheeps in minis.
    Kinaputten

yes because farming <4 pvp lvl's is so healthy for population retention.

on crom i easily see both cues being filled, a lot of people avoid minigames because they dont want to get farmed over and over again by higher pvp lvl's.
    even if there isnt many people on it is not hard for the pvp 10s to swap to ults so minis still pop for pvp 0-4 pugs.

I done 8-9 minis today and highest ive seen is a couple of pvp7s.

Like I said this isnt really a problem on Fury.

maybe they could do like sw:tor and let half the team sign up.
    Last edited by Mogsters; 28th May 2014 at 14:51.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    even if there isnt many people on it is not hard for the pvp 10s to swap to ults so minis still pop for pvp 0-4 pugs.
    true. have pvp3 hox & pom and would like to do minis on bs&barb, but bs and barb without pvp gear dies stupidly easy to mages aoe and direct magic atacks, doesnt realy encorage me or anyone for that matter to get farmed untill you can get gear enough to actualy start learning to play class.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    I done 8-9 minis today and highest ive seen is a couple of pvp7s.

Like I said this isnt really a problem on Fury.

maybe they could do like sw:tor and let half the team sign up.
    veterans players left game or migrated to crom to fully enjoy all aspects of game wich isnt possible on fury.
    the fact that fury minigames have such a low amount of high pvp lvl's just tells veterans either made new alts to toy with or left game/swaped to crom.

and there realy is no way around this idiocy funcom forced upon us.
    you have group content being forced upon as solo content.
    this is an mmo you are supose to be able to team to do group content.
    imagine the horrid mess it would be if you couldnt make groups for a dungeon and were forced to play with every assshole in the server who doesnt want to learn to play their class and just wants to troll you.
    its not sustainable to have group pvp content you cant signup witha single friend.

current system isnt compatible with mmo's or even pvp for that matter, it has raised a bunch of high pvp lvl kd whores with no interest in teamplay.

i remember the times i signed up for minigames and didnt even use keybinds just mouse clicking everything, i had way more fun back them while able to group up with guildies&friends then now that i know game a trillion times better.
    no one with a sane mind can support this moronic pug minigames shiitfest wich destroyed guilds and destroyed teamplay in group content.

i support any measssure to bring back teamplay and groupteamplay in pvp, isntead of insisting on this kd whoring heaven wich is shiit pug signups wich destroyed pvp at its core.

suggestion present is solid and somewhat inbetween maintain pug cue for casuals and morons, while allowing back group signups for pvp5+ at wich point they arent victims anymore and should have enough pvp experience to start to learn to play as a team.
    Last edited by -tomhet-; 28th May 2014 at 15:13.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

veterans players left game or migrated to crom to fully enjoy all aspects of game wich isnt possible on fury.
    the fact that fury minigames have such a low amount of high pvp lvl's just tells veterans either made new alts to toy with or left game/swaped to crom.

and there realy is no way around this idiocy funcom forced upon us.
    you have group content being forced upon as solo content.
    this is an mmo you are supose to be able to team to do group content.
    imagine the horrid mess it would be if you couldnt make groups for a dungeon and were forced to play with every assshole in the server who doesnt want to learn to play their class and just wants to troll you.
    its not sustainable to have group pvp content you cant signup witha single friend.

current system isnt compatible with mmo's or even pvp for that matter, it has raised a bunch of high pvp lvl kd whores with no interest in teamplay.

i remember the times i signed up for minigames and didnt even use keybinds just mouse clicking everything, i had way more fun back them while able to group up with guildies&friends then now that i know game a trillion times better.
    no one with a sane mind can support this moronic pug minigames shiitfest wich destroyed guilds and destroyed teamplay in group content.

i support any measssure to bring back teamplay and groupteamplay in pvp, isntead of insisting on this kd whoring heaven wich is shiit pug signups wich destroyed pvp at its core.

suggestion present is solid and somewhat inbetween maintain pug cue for casuals and morons, while allowing back group signups for pvp5+ at wich point they arent victims anymore and should have enough pvp experience to start to learn to play as a team.
    not all of them. I have played since may 2008.
    we need somthing that allowed to group with a mate or 2 at the very least in minis. I really think more peoplewould come back to the game if that was the case. pvpers like playing with friends ( and no im not talking about the fake pvpers that leave minis when losing and farm pads when winning.

4 out of 5 games if not more are over within 2mins. the second a team is losing or looking like losing, 2 people leave, 2 go in hide, then 6 people farm the other 2 for 10mins.

There is no possible way that by allowing 3 to sign together would make it worse.

it would make it BETTER in every aspect.
    Last edited by GeldourConq; 29th May 2014 at 15:50.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    we need somthing that allowed to group with a mate or 2 at the very least in minis. I really think more peoplewould come back to the game if that was the case
    When I log in fury, mainly us nights, cst, there are barely enough people to do a single mini. 12 people. Carnage, who you are with, is usually the majority, or even half of the people in the minis.

SO, if carnage was able to get 6 people online, two groups of 3, and signed for a mini, that is a 50/50 chance of carnage premade vs pug.

How fun.

OR, one team of 3 of the carnage people, would lay down and let the other 3 win. Still premade vs pug.

Pop is so low at us night, that letting groups sign would end minis, nd pretty much pvp on fury in us night.

Sounds great. :P
    Last edited by Loaf-of-Evil; 29th May 2014 at 21:53.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast