Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rage to Crom? - Transfer Question

Quote Originally Posted by Achreen View Post
    Fury to Crom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think this would kill the game, as the standard of chat of fury is close to a lil girls school. And as the main people to back this game are PVE players it would be a dark day and Funcom would watch the subs die a death very quick. Also after being on both servers i think the only problem with fury is the players moaning an b*tchin at each other making it a dull place to be.....be postive be happy an watch what happens as we all know what being a D*ck gets ya all covered in wet juice an sh*t
    Edit by Melcom: so not.

Funcom please not allow a transfer from Fury. It is kill the server. Itburns wtf ? Are u a pve crab? Pro demo wants to go Crom? Are u a crazy?
    Last edited by Yarilo; 16th May 2016 at 18:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarilo View Post
    Funcom please not allow a transfer from Fury. It is kill the server. Itburns wtf ? Are u a pve crab? Pro demo wants to go Crom? Are u a crazy?
    This server is already showing signs of slowing down since the merge, And i want to consolidate my toons on the last server that will survive, I do not want to be in the Rage situation of a dead server again , I am also a Co leader of BLR on Crom and thats where my focus is , it is not here on Fury.

Basically Yarillo i pay my sub i should be able to play where i want , give Fury a couple weeks and itll be back to its old lvl of no minis at US primetime , You play EU you have more population at your time, but for me when i finish a days work and come home there is a LOT less players to play with...

Quote Originally Posted by Yarilo View Post
    YARIIIK Nice to see you
    The Law of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    YARIIIK Nice to see you
    Hi Chegy =)))

Funcom

We'll keep you all posted on updates about transfers. Thanks!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

This should've happened a long time ago, no need to have a dead pvp server, pvprs can pvp in the same server as well as the pvers can pve, no need to divide us, not with the population this game has.
    meh...

They should merge Fury with Crom and keep pvp rules. I think that is the only fair thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by NecromancerS View Post
    They should merge Fury with Crom and keep pvp rules. I think that is the only fair thing to do.
    pvp rules -- so turn Crom into a PVP server? or what do you mean.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast