Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crom seems to have crashed.

Default Crom seems to have crashed.

Crom started acting odd this evening. Started when we had finished Kylikki, shortly after 11PM Eastern, and were heading to Vistrix; attempting to enter the instance were met with "failure to transport to playfield 1068. This is likely because it does not exist."

Shortly thereafter, raid chat, and then all chat failed. Attempting to warp back to the guild city left me in Atzel's after the animation; apparently all zone changes were down.

This on other servers too?
    Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero, Pro Sexto Roscio
    ------
    Heraclea (conq)--Hippolyte (rgr)--Ursamaior (BS)--Turandot (demo)--Nhutruong (DT)--Grignette (barb)--Haboob (HoX)--Androctone (guard)--Almawt (sin)--Dysphemia (necro)
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

On testlive they were talking about a server maintence.

mahahhaah PVPers should flock this thread saying: PVE WHINE!

sorry, sorry, I couldn't let this one slip
    Retired

Maybe Funcom decided to unplug the AOC servers and go for a new game instead
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    mahahhaah PVPers should flock this thread saying: PVE WHINE!

sorry, sorry, I couldn't let this one slip
    You better be sorry before i log my ranger!

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    You better be sorry before i log my ranger!
    Assuming I am logging into AOC anymore :x
    Retired

Seems like community server problems again.

Developers please treat this with utmost importance the game can't afford anymore (and it didn't back then btw) what happenend 2 years ago over the winter holidays and more when the community server was crashing every few hours and raids were disbanding left and right... a lot of people ragequit the game.

Still issues on Crom -- I went into the Ardashir Fort Gatehouse, and there are no NPCs there. Tried going out and in a couple of times and they never appeared.

Getting "Failed to authenticate to the character server" all the time today.. Logging in on another account and back again fixes it, sometimes. First time in ages this has happened to me, and today it has happened like 15 times.
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

Vandalion players crashed DA server

even IW cant do that :>
    The Law

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast