Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Overpowered PVP EXP Gain (PLS NERF)

Personally i am glad if some noob get his entire pvp set without pvping and can jump into minigame without a massive gear disadvantage. It won't make him good, but at least he can survive more than a couple seconds in battle.

As for PvP xp, it could be doubled just to make progression rate decent, and even then i wouldn't consider it fast by any stretch of the imagination.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Personally i am glad if some noob get his entire pvp set without pvping and can jump into minigame without a massive gear disadvantage. It won't make him good, but at least he can survive more than a couple seconds in battle.

As for PvP xp, it could be doubled just to make progression rate decent, and even then i wouldn't consider it fast by any stretch of the imagination.
    Imo pvp xp should be gained in lot of new ways, the current system only favors those who play 24/7 and enjoys grind has nothing to do with skill
    I think t1 pvp set should be obtainable at pvp 0, once u hit pvp 1-5 you just get AA points (lot of them)
    Bori worked as intented few months after release, after that it was just lame. Pvp events is bori v2 with mini tokens attached on it.

There should be various quests how to get pvp xp in mini games for example, but then again people exploit everything and always when they can.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Tschimpa View Post
    Spast.
    /10 characters
    Said by bori pvp:er
    also english is the official language here so shh
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    What I dislike to see is having toon with 15k kills that is pvp 8 and next player to u has 1 kill and 1 death with 1 mini played and is pvp 10
    Hmm just wondering , how to get t3 set without minigame badges ?
    Still need 330 off them without even mention Juwelry.

Quote Originally Posted by Halebarius View Post
    Hmm just wondering , how to get t3 set without minigame badges ?
    Still need 330 off them without even mention Juwelry.
    U get mini badges from pvp events, but u do not need actually to "do pvp" all u need is ur friends alt, some people actually wait till the pvp is over so they can go and do that, Don't know about crom, but fury has the daily pvp thing also and it happens alot, I got pvp 6 tos with like 20 minis played and easily over 240 campaing badges, but i done it ""pvp way" not farm
    The Law

U get mini badges from pvp events, but u do not need actually to "do pvp" all u need is ur friends alt, some people actually wait till the pvp is over so they can go and do that, Don't know about crom, but fury has the daily pvp thing also and it happens alot, I got pvp 6 tos with like 20 minis played and easily over 240 campaing badges, but i done it ""pvp way" not farm
    OK - a noob question;
    How do you get 240 campaign badges with only 20 minis? The pvp events? I thought campaign badges were only awarded once a mini was won. You get 1 campaign badge per mini won, unless it's sag.....

Quote Originally Posted by -Tecata- View Post
    OK - a noob question;
    How do you get 240 campaign badges with only 20 minis? The pvp events? I thought campaign badges were only awarded once a mini was won. You get 1 campaign badge per mini won, unless it's sag.....
    There is like 18 quests in pvp event, daily pvp has few quests that give u like several tokens once u do them, CD is like 8h
    there is quest that give u like 10k pvp xp and 20 camp badges

got my conq from pvp 7-9 in week and next month 9-10
    The Law

Imo pvp xp should be gained in lot of new ways, the current system only favors those who play 24/7 and enjoys grind has nothing to do with skill
    I think t1 pvp set should be obtainable at pvp 0, once u hit pvp 1-5 you just get AA points (lot of them)
    Bori worked as intented few months after release, after that it was just lame. Pvp events is bori v2 with mini tokens attached on it.

There should be various quests how to get pvp xp in mini games for example, but then again people exploit everything and always when they can.
    Actually to tie pvp leveling with AA boost is imo a rich idea, it will help new characters to earn much needed passive prot, anti-cc, crit and all the rest tied exclusively to the pve side faster as in one step further against unwanted pve grind to be competitive in pvp can only improve the general experience.

you can earn many many minitokens and pvp xp when you complete a streak of 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    you can earn many many minitokens and pvp xp when you complete a streak of 20.
    By buying indemnity for real money. Its even worse than non-pvp grind.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast