Thread: Fury Population

Quote Originally Posted by ihaxx View Post
    Ensifer still playing?
    Ensifer on Crom

Ensifer still playing?
    You just replied to him

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    That might be explained, because russian population is biggest there is in aoc, they also tend to stick in one crowd, that's why you might get such kind picture that mostly russians cheat. Another issue is that infamous hack author is actually russian and thus it's more easily promoted and distributed. Still it's childish to blame only 1 nationality, when along aoc history all kind of people doing it. You probably didn't know, because it happened on russian forums, but NW and BS did hard work of exposing cheaters and condemned their actions at minimum with shame such is funcom policy unfortunately. So I wouldn't generalized, it's too naive.
    Yeah, absolutely. But no matter what some people say about the Russians I've seen *clowns* with a good variety of nationalities I don't know about BS but I do know NW was very strict and serious about such things. Speaking strictly of third party program here though, exploiting the game flaws is a whole different story but there again I wouldn't blame the "Russians" more than anyone else, they were simply a really massive part of the playerbase before the servers went to the US (even though FC denied that fact when justifying the servers move, lol).
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Rydon View Post
    You just replied to him
    Yea a I no asking if he is still playing we been asking for premades yet no response if he is playing I want to fight him before I leave the game

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Ensifer on Crom
    Same name

/10

Yea a I no asking if he is still playing we been asking for premades yet no response if he is playing I want to fight him before I leave the game
    PFFT u wont ever leave this game, u know it as much as anyone else still around

Same name

/10
    alo contact ingame

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    PFFT u wont ever leave this game, u know it as much as anyone else still around
    Ill be playing eso full time and as more freinds leave the game i will follow as i only play this game cause they still around already had a few bo leave for good

alo contact ingame
    Same name? Or different?

alo contact ingame
    I still dont get why so many good PvPers/Players moved to Crom. What a shame