Thread: No Alternative Advancement points earnt on free to play accounts

Default No Alternative Advancement points earnt on free to play accounts

I thought that with the membership changes that occurred on 30 June 2016 that funcom changed the alternative advancement system as well...so that from then on, free to play accounts could earn Mastery and Prowness AA points. (still could not time train, did not earn a expertise point per level gained, but earnt through activity)

But a player pointed out today that they can not and I have checked on both a Crom and Saga character on free to play accounts...they do not earn Mastery XP when I kill something. .... I was sure that they could .... my free to play character on Crom (who is on an account that has never been premium) has an unusual number of points ie 974247/1000000 ...which I would have thought would be impossible to earn from just claiming the daily log in rewards as they are even numbers.

Has this just been changed (rolled back) with the introduction of the Saga server?? or changed with the recent alternations to subscription renewals?

Have I (and many others) been mistaken all this time?

I think it all depends on if the F2P account has Rise of the Godslayer or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    I think it all depends on if the F2P account has Rise of the Godslayer or not.
    They removed the Godslayer requirement when the big change went into effect.

F2p can still gain mastery xp with kills, I checked my one character that left Tortage over the hoildays, plus ...

My saga guy just hit lvl 20 and started gaining mastery xp with his kills.

I think for both servers the key is making it to level 20 before it kicks in. Prior to that it's just the points from the daily login bonus.