Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Objective pvp was... it was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    I haven't in this games life time seen a pom going 30-0 lol
    I seen Pommier do it, also Highpom gets up there sometimes not to give that Nightwatch baddie any credit

Oh and that pom from Cimmeria Joalis?

Joalis has nothing on SPRIG!

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post
    Good example of farm.. these k/d posts have become pathetic.

And lol at Mathie.....d no screenshot can show that.
    What a bad example, to use a pvp 10 t4 ranger who don't help the team to demonstrate your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    in onesided mini like that.. top op class pom got 2 deaths.. only 8 kills.. just .. well.. bad pom is bad

take eu pom even from crom and he would have got 30-0
    Na. Not even with eu poms with t4 gear. Plus every eu pom I've seen lack game sense and team support attributes like Binder, who isn't decked out in t4 gear last time I played with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    What a bad example, to use a pvp 10 t4 ranger who don't help the team to demonstrate your point.
    Why he doesn't help the team?
    Because he gets loads of kills each mini?
    He is a great example instead of what people coming on forum, starting stupid threads and posting crap screenshots are probably not: good players.

That ranger (Davi) can get you win the minigame 90% of the times.
    Not only he destroys the right targets, but he also tries to get flag if needed (not scared of grabbing a flag even if he has to sacrify 1-2 deaths, like the pussies there are around).

But I guess you don't understand what is going around you in a minigame, or simply don't even watch flag position, that's why you say "he does't play for the team": you just see him get more kills than you.

Good info: you can actually top kills by a lot and be a good teamplayer.
    Ofc a screenshot can't proof that you are good, but it doesn't proof that you are a k/d whore too.

And about PoMs take a look at Iyon or Chevrette (who mostly play in PvP gear btw).
    Still have to find someone who matches them too, though there are some good PoMs on new names I see after merge too (Skuxx is very good, as well as Brooklyn and some more).

But I guess you want to continue to generalize.. easier come on forum and accuse or post stupid threads, like this

And don't misunderstanding me: I'm not saying "US are bad", it's you saying "EU are bad".
    I just hate this stupid thread and the patetic k/d whore attitude which is breaking most of minigames after merge.
    Last edited by Calore; 18th October 2013 at 07:00.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

I haven't in this games life time seen a pom going 30-0 lol
    1.4 or 1.5(can't remember which one) Machine Gun Spec PoM, quite a few people had a crap load of kills before they nerfed it the first time...
    Doomsayer 2008

He is a great example instead of what people coming on forum, starting stupid threads and posting crap screenshots are not: good players.

Not only he destroys the right targets, but he also tries to get flag if needed (not scared of grabbing a flag even if he has to sacrify 1-2 deaths, like the pussies there are around).

But I guess you don't understand what is going around you in a minigame, or simply don't even watch flag position, that's why you say "he does't play for the team": you just see him get more kills than you.

Ofc a screenshot can't proof that you are good, but it doesn't proof that you are a k/d whore too.

And about PoMs take a look at Iyon or Chevrette (who mostly play in PvP gear btw).
    Still have to find someone who matches them too, though there are some good PoMs on new names I see after merge too (Skuxx is very good, as well as Brooklyn and some more).

But I guess you want to continue to generalize.. easier come on forum and accuse or post stupid threads, like this

And don't misunderstanding me: I'm not saying "US are bad", it's you saying "EU are bad".
    I just hate this stupid thread and the patetic k/d whore attitude which is breaking most of minigames after merge.
    To be fair, a t4 ranger is pretty much 1 shotting a cloth or light armor player every 30-40 seconds. When you have tools and ways that can do that people can assume automatically that player is not playing for the team because they seem to be only killing. In reality, he's more likely stealing other people's kills (while getting a bunch of cheap ones)and eliminating dps that would kill him or his team much quicker than the opposing team can do with their make up. The end effect is he gets all the kills and everyone is upset.

You have to understand US players are centered by K/D, it's the only stat that AoC has. When most US pvpers do not possess t4 armor(a lot of t4 on Crom, but most are not pvpers), and see a EU sporting t4 and getting a ton of kills, people are going to call BS because of the difference the armor makes for some classes, ranger especially. I see good eu players, I see trash ones. I see most in T4. I really don't see a difference in the US or EU base other than some EU players go for the objective non stop and just feed kills for no reason. But some US players do that too so whatever.
    Doomsayer 2008

He is a great example instead of what people coming on forum, starting stupid threads and posting crap screenshots are probably not: good players.

How many times can you contradict yourself?

You just said a screenshot does not mean one is KD/whore.
    You also just said some T4 ranger who " targets right player" top kills and is not a KD Whore.

Well guess what? the right target to target is almost anything but a tank.

Focusing target meaning attacking the same target together.

Focusing right target would just mean take down the biggest threat that is killable in fastest possible time. Mostly would be Demo/sin/necro/tos/hox etc or pom/bear/barb/ranger when they are near and do not have bubble.

But this thread isn't about KD whoring, it is about Objective pvp and we won this mini by doing objectives.
    THe other team did not give up flag and had a very tanky tank with 2 healers who would bot heal him to stay alive even as they got destroyed.

So its a good objective pvp mini. Stop your crying.

Woah this spaart guy is best troll i ever saw. Idiocy and stubborness what eu trolls lacked. Take the notes delred

Objective pvp mini ye but an unbalanced one and you know it. This is simply a heavily sarcastic thread to trigger some reactions. I'd rate it 1/10, booooooring subject by now.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Then again, spaart, by your rules, KD is the most important tactic in minis, and another US poster called Davi a bad player, which contradicts itself, since that particular ranger, by US standards, racks up kills and should be seen upon as a prime of his class.

Woah, we embracing the objective pvp style mini and you're saying it is pointless???
    What I said is that this thread is pointless. I'm pretty sure that most people know how to play minis and those who don't...well, they usually ain't reading forums either.

It's good that you played objectives, why would anyone brag about it though?

LOL what do you guys want us to do.
    Do whatever pleases you! I'm all about having fun in PvP.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast