Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Farming T4 Memory Cloud???

Ok, stick all the MC weapons on Emperor and put something like an AA urn on MC and maybe a mount.

Then all they can farm is the rings, and the milestone ones are soloable and almost as good anyway.

seriously guys dont you get it was a well-thought FunCom fish-bait move to allow access to people not able to participate in T4 raiding guilds and to increase alt-involvement in those who can?

talk about skill,ethics,sweat and tears(dragons ) is mostly irrelevant when money is to be made.
    Last edited by sardanapal; 19th February 2014 at 18:54.
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Ok, stick all the MC weapons on Emperor and put something like an AA urn on MC and maybe a mount.

Then all they can farm is the rings, and the milestone ones are soloable and almost as good anyway.
    No.

All the loot. Rings weapons and tears on Emperor. That was the suggestion.

I don't want scrubs, alts and sh1t players getting off their destiny quest and having a T4 weapon. Its wrong and fvcks up progression.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    I don't want scrubs, alts and sh1t players getting off their destiny quest and having a T4 weapon. Its wrong and fvcks up progression.
    are you running out of things to say? are insults coming next?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    are you running out of things to say? are insults coming next?
    I don't need to insult you. I'd rather just put you on ignore.

You didnt say anything true or constructive in this thread youre just trolling. So /out to you.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    But! MC farming is an exploit.

But by all means stick to your opinion, be stubborn - it works for me.
    oh yes that really works, your an annoying fvck who dont want to listen to an official statement but is keeping this thread alive just for the sake of it. i dont know why your mad or whats wrong with you being so jealous and resentful about players having the opportunity to join mc runs. and i dont care but your envy is a poor show of an angry little man trying to bring down the world cause he dont like the way it turns...

i pity you
    Last edited by TribunLeader; 19th February 2014 at 21:25.

don't mind him, he is just a bit sore.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    ...with chars that have killed Sheng, Zodiak, Emperor etc.
    but if you do an upper toth you are skipping the brothers and rest....
    its the same thing funcom just hasnt split upper and lower yet

Quote Originally Posted by TribunLeader View Post
    oh yes that really works, your an annoying fvck who dont want to listen to an official statement but is keeping this thread alive just for the sake of it. i dont know why your mad or whats wrong with you being so jealous and resentful about players having the opportunity to join mc runs. and i dont care but your envy is a poor show of an angry little man trying to bring down the world cause he dont like the way it turns...

i pity you
    He's a volunteer moderator not the game director and not a dev.

**** you.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Ok i think this thread has gone on long enough as it has degenerated past the topic discussed. Remember to stay constructive folks.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516