Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Requiem Nex Combat Monitor - heads up display

I'll look into what options are available for changing the voice in text to speech, but I'm sure it will only match "closest" to existing voice agents built into windows.

Made some updates today, so go ahead and download version 22b. I fixed some problems found between free and premium versions (so now I can temporarily grant premium version to people if I want), as well as made a notification when a baddie report (i.e. how many people failed at Emperors Blade Dance or did fire damage on Yakhmar) is ready.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Thumbs up

Very nice, very nice indeed! I tested during the weekend and it worked well!

OT: Can you tell me which UI is using this guy in this Video on yours home page?
    Thank you!
    http://combatmonitor.requiemnex.com/

Works is impressive, that's for sure. I'm not sure I'm willing to use it for now (since I lead no raid and do not really need it for the few raid I take place in), but that's a good job nonetheless.

Just some quick (and maybe stupid) questions, however :

1) I know you have to run AoC in windowed mod for the headup display to work, but would it possible to bypass this limitation technically, in any future update ? Some software can do it. Mumble for instance can display who is speaking while AoC is in complete fullscreen.

2) Does it work with non-english version of the game ? Most of the time, parser make a mess if the attack/skills/perks names are not in english.

It's for 6 man dungeons as well!

The ui is a stripped down version of corruption 2.0 plus some of my own tweaks.

1) if mumble can do it I'm certainly willing to give it a shot. Are you sure mumble overlay really does full screen and it wasn't the full screen Windowed mode? I did have plans to write a flash plugin that would work in full screen mode.

2) unfortunately it will only work in English because it must match text.
    Can Devs please fix:
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

1) I'm pretty sure of it. I never play in windowed-full screen because my stupid brain can't stand it and my eyes keep being attracted by the borders. I'm very annoyed by the window because of that, even if I know this reason sounds retarded. So yes, I do think Mumble can do it is "real" full screen mode. However, I have to admit it has been a long time, because for some reason, most of IG friends and I have moved to TS3 some time ago.

I can give it a shot again this week or this week-end and give you a feedback to confirm if this feature do work in full screen or not.

2) Aw, shucks. Well, I guess I could change the language of the game. I have to admit that I've though about this more than once since the last parser which worked with the french version did died.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    1) I'm pretty sure of it. I never play in windowed-full screen because my stupid brain can't stand it and my eyes keep being attracted by the borders. I'm very annoyed by the window because of that, even if I know this reason sounds retarded. So yes, I do think Mumble can do it is "real" full screen mode. However, I have to admit it has been a long time, because for some reason, most of IG friends and I have moved to TS3 some time ago.
    Wait wait wait.. BORDERLESS windowed mode(fullscreen).. it's in the name. No borders, it's kind of in the name.

yes Age of Conan has an option for borderless full screen windowed mode somewhere. Most people won't notice a difference between that and full screen mode.

A few guildies have said that borderless full screen windowed mode satisfies all their needs at the same time as being able to play without borders (and use combat monitor at the same time).
    Can Devs please fix:

Default [FIXED] Error Installing

I can't install it, just doesn't do anything. When I run it just pops the installer and closes it. I see the process runing on task manager, but using no resources, either CPU or memory. I can't kill the process, even using the command (taskkill, pid something).
    I managed to get an error. I launched the installer and immediatelly pressed ENTER to assume my choice of install folder and here it is:

Code:
    Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name:	BEX
      Application Name:	combatmonitor022b.exe
      Application Version:	0.0.0.0
      Application Timestamp:	52160b82
      Fault Module Name:	StackHash_23a4
      Fault Module Version:	0.0.0.0
      Fault Module Timestamp:	00000000
      Exception Offset:	754bc9f5
      Exception Code:	c0000005
      Exception Data:	00000008
      OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
      Locale ID:	2070
      Additional Information 1:	23a4
      Additional Information 2:	23a4b38ef7643be3e0cd77a4f54c9609
      Additional Information 3:	b411
      Additional Information 4:	b411cc448122a9c9621fbd9aa3ad0d2a

Edit: I searched for the DEP issues with StackHash, disabled/enabled it. Nothing. I did notice there was a message on this file's Properties window. Something saying that this came from another computer, bla bla... I just pressed UNBLOCK and message was off.

[FIXED] Avast's Deepscreen module charged as guilty! Added an exclusion for this file and BAMMM! Installed. Gonna play with this!
    Last edited by Collodites; 11th January 2014 at 01:28.

Kudos on the program! It works really well and even tho is makes some stuff too easy in my opinion (learn to check buffs/debuffs ffs) it can be very helpful in certain situations.

I tried the 'bugged' version 22a yesterday in T3.5. (which seems to think I'm premium since it works on the last bosses in T4)

You might want to give a bit more information on Archfiend and Zaal. We killed both and if I would have payed for premium to raidlead I would have been disappointed.

I'm not sure if it was because I didn't really buy it yet but I got near to no information at all.
    On Archfiend for example I would have expected timers for Twisted Viscera and maybe a update on who took the last brutal force.
    On Zaal it would have been very nice if there was a timer for the Veil cast so the tanks can prevent getting it on them. And maybe a list at 80%, 55%, 30% of players that do NOT yet have the Veil on them.
    Only info I got was who got the ruin on them which isn't even very useful information.
    Didn't do many tries on the Bat but there seemed to be no info there either.

Ignore this whole post if the issue is that I simply don't have the premium version yet. It does work on the last bosses in T4 however so I don't think that is the issue.

yes there's plenty of timers and notifications for Archfiend, including Twisted Viscera, Contamination, Bathed in Blood, Blood Pour, and Deicide.

For Zaal there's Physical Enrage timers, Nauseating Backlash and Veil timers, and 1 or 2 more.

For the Bat there's very few, i.e. like parasite counter, because I haven't fought against that much. Bring me along to some of your raids and I'll add more ;-) but I haven't had too much exposure there to really decide what important timers in there would be.

Yes 22a and earlier were a little bugged, there were a lot of premium features that accidentally snuck in while I was so eager to release it to the public. Hopefully people will still feel like upgrading though because I'll be adding more features and fixes regularly. I'm starting to look into some single target damage parsing for Zodiac and maybe creating a google map of average ping times to the server.
    Last edited by Scaevacas; 13th January 2014 at 11:58.
    Can Devs please fix:

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast