Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: T4 Loot Change

Default T4 Loot Change

Update Notes 4.1.7 hotfix - March 5 2014
    DUNGEONS
    The Jade Citadel

The entity's corruption has spread out from the depths of the Jade Citadel, player's can now enter his twisted reality from the Hall of Military Eminence
    Most loot gained from the memory cloud section of the Chamber of Lost Dreams has been redistributed over the following encounters instead: The Zodiac & Emperor Yah Chieng.

Funcom, it would have been nice if you had done this change yesterday or waited till the next raid reset next Tuesday. My guild, and I'm sure others as well, have already killed Zodiac and Emperor yesterday and we will miss out on the previous MC loot that is now found on the bosses that are already dead for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Update Notes 4.1.7 hotfix - March 5 2014
    DUNGEONS
    The Jade Citadel

The entity's corruption has spread out from the depths of the Jade Citadel, player's can now enter his twisted reality from the Hall of Military Eminence
    Most loot gained from the memory cloud section of the Chamber of Lost Dreams has been redistributed over the following encounters instead: The Zodiac & Emperor Yah Chieng.

Funcom, it would have been nice if you had done this change yesterday or waited till the next raid reset next Tuesday. My guild, and I'm sure others as well, have already killed Zodiac and Emperor yesterday and we will miss out on the previous MC loot that is now found on the bosses that are already dead for us.
    You mean you'll not farm MC to death this week while they announced change? :-)
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

i'm sure you farmed it so hard you can live without your cloud loot for a week.

Best patch evah

..."No more clowns in MC"... Radim.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by nedbee View Post
    You mean you'll not farm MC to death this week while they announced change? :-)
    well, this change affects us as well, actually .. using new loot rules after raid instance reset would make perfect sense, but then again, we´re talking about FC here
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    well, this change affects us as well, actually .. using new loot rules after raid instance reset would make perfect sense, but then again, we´re talking about FC here
    pooooor you.

/tears

Lol, I love how lots of you assume I'm mad that MC is fixed, actually I'm glad it's been fixed.

My issue is the timing of the patch, it should have been done to coincide with a raid reset, either yesterday or wait till next Tuesday.

If we'd known this was happening, we probably would have just stopped at Imp, do T3.5, chase world bosses, or just take the night off.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Lol, I love how lots of you assume I'm mad that MC is fixed, actually I'm glad it's been fixed.

My issue is the timing of the patch, it should have been done to coincide with a raid reset, either yesterday or wait till next Tuesday.

If we'd known this was happening, we probably would have just stopped at Imp, do T3.5, chase world bosses, or just take the night off.
    ... You should have guessed that it would happen. Dev letter for Feb stated it would get fixed this way, and the next patch was today, which everyone knew since WB gets patched every Wednesday.

Oh, someone is mad missing 2 years-old loot.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast