Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sub offers

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Heal Rating ring (info from Forum live chat):

It looks like the Necklace of Pure Vitality provides -74 Critical Rating.
    absolutely rediculous. curses and debuffs as well?. it feels like someone at funcom hates AoC subscribers and is having a good laugh.

really nothing at all in this pack for veterans is there? a lil extra game time maybe.the necklaces are kist stupid

Critical Rating is the single most important stat in the game. -2% WTF - no one with a sane mind would equip this.

The neck is supposed to be a bonus for a 12 month sub. And not only that the neck is useless, one doesn't know this when purchasing. This gives hard feelings - GZ FC!

Just like the communication disaster with the Birthday content.

Mage necklace gives -63 constitution.

All in all not so bad I guess, depending on what you're doing. But having hidden debuffs like this, on the most important stats in the game really, is not cool imo. I was considering picking the tanking necklace, but from what I read here I'm very glad I didn't. With that debuff it's basicly useless.

these necklaces has debuffs?? really??
    this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard!! the one who decided it should really stop with drugs!!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

go go FunCom more surprises please!!!!
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

So both the Tank and the Healer necklace have a ridiculous critrating debuff.
    The Mage one have a constitution debuff. What about the fourth one ? The combat rating one ?

Seriously that's ridiculous. Crit rating reigns like king for well... more or less all classes. I understand perfectly they a want to balance item you can get without effort and get just by buying them; but this is stupid : the item should still be an incentive to grab the 12 month offer, not a repulsive for the players.

It's even moire scandalous that the debuff isn't listed on the item directly and that some had the "surprise" to find it after paying a lot. I need to renew my sub, so 12 month kinda made sense for me. But now that I read that, I will probably just go for the six month offer and hope for a better one around halloween.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

I like the balance with the necklaces. Those raiding-free items should have debuffs and lower abilities. The offers are faily great.
    The worst thing for me is that the AA gain is boosted for a week...
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

So....For a year sub (which is already 40% off) you get free 120 days, or 4 more months of game time extra and you people still find something to bitch about?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatem View Post
    So....For a year sub (which is already 40% off) you get free 120 days, or 4 more months of game time extra and you people still find something to bitch about?
    They don't bitch about that. Its the misleading and false info regarding bonus items that made them mad, it didn't say anywhere that they are giving negative stats so they rightfully feel scammed.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Hatem View Post
    You mind trolling else where? You know full well why people are angry.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast