Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Set or Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Servers moved to US so they're gonna use Tyranny and Set as names too. We're more important.
    Okay, We will see (cross fingers)
    We will be Serious after death.

Closed since we had a couple of opinions and then it went off topic.

Thanks

Thread closed
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Servers moved to US so they're gonna use Tyranny and Set as names too. We're more important.
    You got to keep your ping, we want to keep our names.

Call the merged server something completely different, then no-one wins.

Also: In after lock!

I could care less what the new merged servers are called.

The extra population is what really matters.

And you moderators need to check your locking powers, apparently you thought this thread was locked a week ago

In!
    /10char
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Alo any ifno about server merge ??? ?
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Herath13 View Post
    You got to keep your ping, we want to keep our names.
    DOes it really matter? PVE servers will be abundant with raids, and pvp will be massive open world and sieges I predict for about 3 weeks. Then it will level out if history repeats itself. Spoke to some and it sounds like, on the US side, some good pvpers may return. Which, to me, is a win win. Pvpers from US return, and new pvpers from EU to fight.

It would be nice, about 2 weeks in to it, funcom release some new maps and pvp objectives.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    DOes it really matter? PVE servers will be abundant with raids, and pvp will be massive open world and sieges I predict for about 3 weeks. Then it will level out if history repeats itself. Spoke to some and it sounds like, on the US side, some good pvpers may return. Which, to me, is a win win. Pvpers from US return, and new pvpers from EU to fight.

It would be nice, about 2 weeks in to it, funcom release some new maps and pvp objectives.
    Timezones aren't most compatible thing, you won't find Europeans playing in American prime because 3am+, and lot of Americans working in European prime, so most sieges would likely have to be on weekends. It's not quite a normal merge, where it's EU server to EU server and everyone plays same timezone, this is merging to different timezones with different primes.

But sure, there's going to be 24/7 action like there should be.
    Last edited by Herath13; 27th May 2013 at 11:02.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast