Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New SweetFX 2.0 and ReShade

Default New SweetFX 2.0 and ReShade

Hi all,

I read in the SweetFX forum that SweetFX 2.0 and a new Injector named ReShade is in open Beta available.
    The newInjector is working with all modes (Direct3D8, Direct3D9, Direct3D9Ex, Direct3D10.X, Direct3D11.X and OpenGL and Windows up to date, +64 bit support).

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread....395072&page=17
    http://reshade.me/#download

Has somebody tried it allready? Or can a Moderator or someone official tell me, if it is save to test and not getting banned.

Thx

Sweetfx is allowed to use. Remember making "noice and video" about it on forums when it was "fairly" new. Even got community manager to promote the video
    Quote Originally Posted by Naberu
    "Is she blood-related? If not, j-j-jam it in! If so, meh...j-j-jam it in anyways!"

Anyone got this to work? Just producing Msvcp110.dll missing issues for me.

I Tried it today and it is working really good. Just download the latest beta ( I used Beta 0.13.0 with sweetfx 2.0 ) and run the Reshade Setup. Now in Reshade use select Game and point to the AgeOfConanDX10.exe (not the Patcher, for DX9 this one AgeOfConan.exe). Now Reshade detects the Game mode (DX10/11 or DX9) and installs both in Game directory. Now you have to go into the Age of Conan Directory an open the SweetFX folder. There you will find the SweetFX_settings.txt file. Just play with the settings how you like it.

Ingame keys:
    SCROLL = enable/Disable effects

You dont have to leave the Game for changing effects when you change the settings, just save SweetFX_settings.txt.

If you dont like the Stats in the upper right go into sweetfxfolder-> ReShade_settings.txt and change #define ReShade_ShowStatistics 1 to #define ReShade_ShowStatistics 0.

Here is my SweetFX_settings.txt file.

http://workupload.com/file/KVyU6AtX

I disabled SMAA because the Ingame font gets distorted. I enabled FXAA ingame. When you use FXAA Ingame please diable it in SweetFX.

Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-chan View Post
    Sweetfx is allowed to use. Remember making "noice and video" about it on forums when it was "fairly" new. Even got community manager to promote the video
    Hi, the point is that there is a new Injector for sweetFX. The Injector/Overlay changed to Reshade. The Developer from SweetFX is working together with Reshade know for Final SweetFX 2.0.

Thats the official statement from Reshade:
    ReShade is in public BETA and thus not guaranteed to work and may get you banned in multiplayer games. Use at your own risk!
    Make sure you read the above page before downloading and please do not distribute the DLLs yourself during the beta.

Hope a Age of Conan Admin will say something about it.

so..my HDD crashed and now I installed W8.1 on a new HDD.
    And so comes the whole shenanigans with installing AoC,TSW with mods and sweetfx..

downloaded the new version of sweetfx and ReShade
    Installed its accordingly to the readme and also copy&paste the Reshade.dll to the aoc folder then rename to dxgi.dll as I would get MSVCP100.dll missing report if I did not do this.

Funny thing is..sweetfx or reshader dont seem to be active. I press Scroll lock to check this, I check in the .txt files that scroll its the button to activate. I even checked if the #define ReShade_ShowStatistics was at 0 or 1..and its on 1 by default
    and still I cant see the stats in the upper right corner.
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

Blerh..screw it..
    I went with the other option:
    Download RadeonPro(eventho I have Nvidia GTX670) and forced the sweetfx to work through it, cuz I have uber Windows 8.1 which aint compatibru with sweetfx -.-

Next problem:
    Why is all the spellparticles/effect 100% correct in DX9 whilst in DX10 they seem flawed
    ..like doing the blue/green heal on tos where the spellparticles/effects should be like a big blue column down upon the character whilst in DX10 its barely visible
    Last edited by Torhkir; 21st January 2015 at 17:37.
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

I also have Windows 8.1 x64 and no problem at all. The Point is, that I didn´t Copy and paste and I didn´t rename anything. I just used the "Reshade setup.exe". Like you can read in the Readme file.

Installation:
    -------------

Setup Tool:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Run the provided "ReShade Setup" tool, press "Select Game" and browse to your
    targeted game's executable file. The setup then tries to detect which API the
    game uses for rendering and uses that knowledge to continue the installation
    progress. If auto-detection failed, choose the correct API from the list
    yourself. Setup then copies and renames ReShade to the game directory and
    finally provides you with the option to start the game right away. That's it!

Shaders must be copied to the same directory ReShade was installed to and then
    renamed into "[RESHADEDLLNAME].fx" (e.g. "d3d9.fx") or "ReShade.fx".

Next time your run the game, you should see the ReShade greeting popping up.

If that is not the case, try to do a manual installation.
    Note that the setup tool is just provided for convenience and in no way
    required to get ReShade fully working. A manual installation will do the same
    good.

Still i don't see any problem running it, because it does not give any advantage over other players nor change any original files. It is client based, only you see it. No harm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naberu
    "Is she blood-related? If not, j-j-jam it in! If so, meh...j-j-jam it in anyways!"

But it's still a dll injector so games with a anti-hack system can oppose it since it modifies the .exe.
    But it's never gonna happen with AoC, obviously. You're never going to have a problem using this kind of thing with AoC.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast