Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Farming T4 Memory Cloud???

Never mind that people spent maybe 4+ years building toons and guilds only for the chance to make it into a Tier 4 raid. The lack of correction to the issue and complete silence on Fumcom's part is utterly pathedic. So many more exploits in the past they jumped on very quickly. The biggest of them all and nothing. Just open everything up and why have any rules or instance locks. Stupid. Sad fact is that they probably lack the technical expertise to fix their own code. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    If it is so intended to enter Memory Cloud without killing the bosses before, there should be a door.
    a weak troll is still a troll.
    some raid need to kill the first five bosses to get to memory cloud.
    you know this but choose to act like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    a weak troll is still a troll.
    some raid need to kill the first five bosses to get to memory cloud.
    you know this but choose to act like a child.
    You can go in there without killing any previous boss. You can ding 80 and 35 minutes later have an end game weapon. It's utterly ridiculous. Just like your arguments.

The whole idea of tiered progression is you start at T1 and work your way up, learning the fights and gaining skill. MC runs just bypass that and hand out top tier loot. It's comparable to the utter epic fail of bori where you could farm that for a few months get pvp 10 and all the gears and have 0 kills on your stats page. Bypassing all pvp progression.

It needs fixing. It is a fvcking exploit. If funcom turn around and say its not an exploit then they are idiots.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    You can go in there without killing any previous boss. You can ding 80 and 35 minutes later have an end game weapon. It's utterly ridiculous.
    really? just enter jade citadel courtyard and walk through the five bosses? nobody need to kill those five bosses before entering memory cloud? show me please. log a toon that has no lockout and take me to memory cloud, just the two of us.

Yes, and i see countless of time people transfering to Crom, applying to a top guild, being carried to Thot Amon and linkin purples when, back then in their previous guild/server, can't handle a single HM or failing hard @Vistrix or Chatah. Progression killed by guild hopping OMG EXPLOIT

You talk about progression, there is no such thing in modern mmos anymore.
    All your talking about "gear progression" and "how you have to work up" is called grind & entry barriers in Mmos and devs try to delete them cause it makes people leave before the end.
    That's why Funcom have deleted hand of leviathus questchain to access T3. That's why you can kill Thot-Amon while still having Mark of Acheron. No entry barriers, and it was a right decision.

With World boss giving t2 and such, no one bothers doing T1 to "work up" but only for fun. My ranger, 80 since 1 week, have the opportunity to have t3 gear without having entered a single time in TAS, i had also an opportunity to enter directly in a TAS upper floor and kill Thot-Amon even if i never did Vistrix or W3.

I think it's better, no one is enough stupid or hardcore to start grinding T0 in epic keshatta, and then going for full t0.5 in Onyx/Atzel/Caravan before going for T1 etc... You don't need to anymore, it was progression in 2008-2009 but content lives and die and skipping "gear progression" is something totally intended by the devs nowaday.

It's like gear progression in pvp, you seems to one of thoses who like grinding thousands and thousands of mini for 2-3 years to achieve pvp 10 and start stomping newcomers lol. "I'm better cause i've worked hard to progress ?" No, you just started before the newcomer and farmed hard a repetitive task in a Mmo
    Last edited by Bibik; 19th February 2014 at 13:32.

Too bad that I haven't been there at the very beginning. I heard tales about Vistrix took hours to kill, because just a few had gear that time. The same with T2 raid. Lack of good gear => the players needed more skills to kill these bosses. I don't know why, but nowadays I see more and more playing ridiculous: conq tanking with 2x1HE, barb with conq T3 2HE (hate increase) and so on, all in T3 raids.

Yep, but it was also Vistrix and Yakhmar AI exploited like hell, Conqs able to rez entires raids, class-stacking on Louhi and Keeper and so on. Things are not black and white.
    Beginning of an online game are always a bit chaotic and unbalanced with good challenging fights but just after a giant unfinished fight you have to exploit shamlessly to pass it through.

Quote Originally Posted by phil77 View Post
    really?
    Yes really!

Let me spell it out for you princess.
    Raid A goes into T4. Raid A clear up to Emperor then goes to bed planning on completing the raid at the end of the week.

Any player from Raid A can in the intervening days invite anyone to a MC run ANY NUMBER OF TIMES. 10 times or 1000 times.

Raid A then at the end of the week closes the raid instance.

EXPLOIT. FIX IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    It's like gear progression in pvp, you seems to one of thoses who like grinding thousands and thousands of mini for 2-3 years to achieve pvp 10 and start stomping newcomers lol. "I'm better cause i've worked hard to progress ?" No, you just started before the newcomer and farmed hard a repetitive task in a Mmo
    Another idiot.

BAD PLAYERS SHOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO GET PVP 10.
    Think about that for a minute. Take a breath...

Thats right, never should a sh1t player achieve PVP10. Ever. Its called progression. And it should take skill. Thats why bori made pvp progression in AOC irrelevant. Its why pvp is dead.

In the same vien cr4p players should NEVER GET PAST GENERAL SHENG.
    Why?
    Because they aint good enough.

So MC runs make pve progression a joke in the same way that bori fvcked up pvp.

EXPLOIT. FIX IT.
    Last edited by K4nnyc; 19th February 2014 at 14:40.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

So if that thing is an exploit like you keep saying, why the hell you keep spreading info on how to exploit it? Shame on you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    You can go in there without killing any previous boss.
    which one is it, kill bosses to get to memory cloud or not kill bosses? in this earlier post you said you can just waltz in, no need to kill any bosses. and in a later post you say that some raid kills the first five bosses in order to get into memory cloud.

i'm wondering if you know what is the topic here.