Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost "can only have one" items

If they are going to do a rollback I'd really like to know before going and doing a t4 raid tonight.

Just asking.

FC tried to ninja fix the issue and deleted the wrong "can only have one" items? shooting over the top seems to get out of hands at FCs...

So what is the point contact support/petition when support say: We are sorry but we cannot give your items back, lol. Bag almost full of all kinda 1 per char items + almost all milestone runes, All gone

Astounding this isn't being addressed immediately. It's as if they sit around and think up new ways to drive away subscribers.

Also GMs wont give back any social clothing you have bought from item store

I'm not affected but I see so many who are. If they can't rollback or something this is the end, isn't it? I mean it's at least going to be a lot of people quitting (I might do that myself if I was affected, not sure though)

edit : I did lose yag teleporting stone on all my toons.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I'm not affected but I see so many who are. If they can't rollback or something this is the end, isn't it? I mean it's at least going to be a lot of people quitting (I might do that myself if I was affected, not sure though)

edit : I did lose yag teleporting stone on all my toons.
    I know I'm quitting if large amounts of my stuff is missing and I can't get it back.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

I did a petition and six hour after got most of my stuff back, just still missing some quest stuff and a few items i cant remember the name, so /petition works atm, you just gotta wait.

The biggest problem is still that they think the problem is something other than what it is, and probable more widespread.

Some people probable have not noticed the problem because they only had a few "can only have one" items.

All evidence so far is that it is not a problem with the bags at all, most bags are fine because they are not "can only have one" items.

kalston: maybe you can help us a bit as well, did you have any "can only have one" items in your inventory except the yag stones? And what kind of bag do you use?

The GM can restore the bags, but they have no (clear) way to restore all the other "can only have one" items lost.

I have messaged sezmra both here on the forums and twitter, no responce tho and the problem will just grow larger and larger(i personaly have waited about 4 hours now on a GM ingame).
    I am Stian ingame...

It's not just can only have one item items. Bag goes missing and so does all gear not on the first page. At least for me it is.

What I don't understand is if funcom knows about it why does it take them 4 hours to respond to a petition to fix this.

So stupid

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast