Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Changes to Membership, Offline Levels, & more

i need 12 points to get one path from veterancy any knows if we get any way to get that paths after new patch ??? to get that path need 2 month subs 30 euro , i want to use this money to other items from shop

So is this all supposed to go into effect in the next day or so?

If so, I hope like hell Funcom listened to their players otherwise more crap will hit the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    ...otherwise more crap will hit the forums.
    This is exactly what is about to happen. It will be another "We told you so" moment. I'm getting a bit sick of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    Be honest with yourself. If you were going to use those 530 offline levels, you would have. You are losing nothing od value to you. Offline levels are not being removed, just replaced with a different system of advanced leveling. As far as Vet tokens go, Been like that for years...
    Funcom has said they are 'giving' us seven more character slots. Right now I have one empty slot but 19 lvl 80s. I don't need another lvl 80 on Crom. I made a lvl 5 demo on fury but also have a lvl 50 free char yet.

So when I get the extra slots I might make new characters on Fury IF I had offlines to bump them up. Since I won't, I'll just wait and see. Maybe lowbie minis will come again.

They should give funcom points for offlines or something to make it less painful. Was hoping they would just leave them alone and not put more on our accounts. But guess they want to sell more 80 characters from item shop

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Funcom has said they are 'giving' us seven more character slots. Right now I have one empty slot but 19 lvl 80s. I don't need another lvl 80 on Crom. I made a lvl 5 demo on fury but also have a lvl 50 free char yet.

So when I get the extra slots I might make new characters on Fury IF I had offlines to bump them up. Since I won't, I'll just wait and see. Maybe lowbie minis will come again.

They should give funcom points for offlines or something to make it less painful. Was hoping they would just leave them alone and not put more on our accounts. But guess they want to sell more 80 characters from item shop
    I think you mis-understood Funcom. We aren't getting any new character slots. The amount that existed before the revamp will be the same as what you have after the revamp. In the old model, being a subscriber gave you extra slots, and in the new model, being a subscriber gives you extra slots, for the same total number of slots.

Funcom

To clarify:

Existing accounts are being untouched. You still keep the same number of slots as you had before, and gain the same amount of slots with membership as before. That is; you start with 2, gain 6 with membership.

New accounts created after the update will start with 1 slot and gain 7 from membership.

We plan to deploy the changes tomorrow, June 30th!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Default Just wondering

Any news about the new prices?

"And, last but certainly not least, we’re going to have a new, lower price point for the 30-day membership. More info to come." From the first post. So, if there was any news about that, sorry for being a nab and ask again. Cheers

Ved

I know its late, but players have been complaining about losing offline levels since you said you were going to do it.

Why not give 100 Funcom points per offline level? It won't cost Funcom anything in the long run and at least we get something out of it.

I've got only about 150 or so offlines and frankly I'd rather keep them than give them up for Funcom points...but at least I'd be getting something out of it.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I know its late, but players have been complaining about losing offline levels since you said you were going to do it.

Why not give 100 Funcom points per offline level? It won't cost Funcom anything in the long run and at least we get something out of it.

I've got only about 150 or so offlines and frankly I'd rather keep them than give them up for Funcom points...but at least I'd be getting something out of it.
    The best we are able to offer is the Bonus Point compensation for accounts that have time left over after the Membership Update goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Veddar View Post
    Any news about the new prices?

"And, last but certainly not least, we’re going to have a new, lower price point for the 30-day membership. More info to come." From the first post. So, if there was any news about that, sorry for being a nab and ask again. Cheers

Ved
    We plan to have a full-on announcement about the new pricing structure in the near future. This change may not happen the moment the new system goes live, as we need to give at least some forward notice for players on a recurring subscription to make any desired adjustments before the changes go live.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    We plan to have a full-on announcement about the new pricing structure in the near future. This change may not happen the moment the new system goes live, as we need to give at least some forward notice for players on a recurring subscription to make any desired adjustments before the changes go live.
    Brace yourselves. Winter is coming...