Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the new subscription prices?

Default Where are the new subscription prices?

I've now waited since June 13th for the new sub prices that were mentioned here. That's over a month ago. Did someone at Funcom forget to announce something?
    Aldryc - Demo, Alremyr - PoM, Almyra - ToS, Almyr - Necro, Almuryc - Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Almuryc View Post
    I've now waited since June 13th for the new sub prices that were mentioned here. That's over a month ago. Did someone at Funcom forget to announce something?

I'm sure it was designed my the same person who thought it was a good idea for the 60 chore box to contain 4AAs and 75 Silver.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

I wouldn't be surprised if the new sub price is something like $13.99 / month, with no change to the 3 month, 6 month, or 12 month options.

That, or they might even just remove the 3/6/12 month options so it is more expensive overall for people who stick around.

On another note, I see the account page is slightly different now. They seem to have enlarged the text on everything. Like the lazy way of making it more tablet friendly or something, lol.

They also moved the Key Registration box.
    Last edited by tapwater; 19th July 2016 at 20:35.

Won't happen. They'll continue to keep the price high and milk the game for what it's worth. Just look at the itemshop prices. Isn't it nearly $5 for a 4 hour food buff?

Even a better example, why is the Shadows of Vanaheim pack priced the same as RoTGS and Turan while offering 5-10% of the content? Talk about price gouging. That's flat out dishonest on Funcom's part.
    Last edited by krippa; 19th July 2016 at 23:30.

Any words Sir Odon of the Bearded Ones?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Good question

Sign
    We will be Serious after death.

As a celebration of their eighth anniversary, they're going to increase the monthly subscription by 8 dollars to 22 bucks a month. A fitting reward for the loyal customers who's stuck with them for so long.

Funcom

Hey! We're still working on nailing this down and will roll it out soon.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Brilliant, thanks for info
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Oh no... the dreaded soon™
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast