Thread: Tapah?

Default Tapah?

Tapah is the last boss in my kill list for tortage achiv. After asking in global few times and researching in the webs for 30 min nothing come. Few think is bugged (oh surprise) others that just dont respawn.

So, anyone know where to find the *******?

What really shocks me that theres no mention of Tapah in the internet at all.. but you can easly find info (at least a picture) of the other bosses at Tortage.

Quote Originally Posted by Skavenaps View Post
    Tapah is the last boss in my kill list for tortage achiv. After asking in global few times and researching in the webs for 30 min nothing come. Few think is bugged (oh surprise) others that just dont respawn.

So, anyone know where to find the *******?

What really shocks me that theres no mention of Tapah in the internet at all.. but you can easly find info (at least a picture) of the other bosses at Tortage.
    Rumor has it Tapah is a very rare bat boss that only spawns once per instance the first time a player breaks the gate towards the bat demon (where event pict boss spawned during Festival of Bloodshed Introduction Event I think). My guess is he will be fixed in one of the next patches. I wouldn't spend too much time on him before that as it is going to take a whole lot of luck to find him now.

What you could try is pug in global for a bit (I have seen a lot of people looking for Tapah) until you have about 20 people or so. Then at the same time all zone into acheronian ruins and you might force another instance to open. Seems like a lot of work to me for something I am pretty sure will be fixed in the future but it might work.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Rumor has it Tapah is a very rare bat boss that only spawns once per instance the first time a player breaks the gate towards the bat demon (where event pict boss spawned during Festival of Bloodshed Introduction Event I think). My guess is he will be fixed in one of the next patches. I wouldn't spend too much time on him before that as it is going to take a whole lot of luck to find him now.
    I can confirm that there exists a rare bat boss that can spawn just in the Acheronian ruins, just inside the gate near the standing stones. I don't actually remember his name, but it might be Tapah.
    He is quite rare indeed. I have taken a large number of characters through that area since I started playing the game, and I think I have seen that bat boss only twice.

Fun story, i found Tapah. Well not me, a guildie. He irritated the boss to hold it for me and another guildie. When he was about to reach us, a guy from a russian guild jumped in and instead of asking for inv so all get credit, he attacked it.

so im as before tapah-less

Quote Originally Posted by Skavenaps View Post
    Fun story, i found Tapah. Well not me, a guildie. He irritated the boss to hold it for me and another guildie. When he was about to reach us, a guy from a russian guild jumped in and instead of asking for inv so all get credit, he attacked it.

so im as before tapah-less
    That boss only spawns when the last wooden gate is opened or destroyed. This means it will only be there in a fresh or reset instance, since everyone wanting to reach the area behind it will have it gone...and afaik the gate is not respawning. Best guess would be to go there when it is empty or find someone to help in epic.

Been looking for Tapah myself but atm it seems like a waste of time. Mostly because there is always some asshat farming demon minion bats at the standing stones. And this is not the only boss that's been annoying to kill simply because some find it ok to just camp a boss for hours. I was to kill the Greater black one and some lvl60 necro was camping him for whatever reason.

I wish people would just kill whatever they need and move on, but ofc they chose the lame-o way instead.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Been looking for Tapah myself but atm it seems like a waste of time. Mostly because there is always some asshat farming demon minion bats at the standing stones. And this is not the only boss that's been annoying to kill simply because some find it ok to just camp a boss for hours. I was to kill the Greater black one and some lvl60 necro was camping him for whatever reason.

I wish people would just kill whatever they need and move on, but ofc they chose the lame-o way instead.
    He probably was camping it to feel good about others misery and to block content. There should be a rule in the conduct to allow petitioning players who deliberately do this repeatedly. There are only a handfull of these antisocials around and it is not that hard to deal with them, if you want to (as funcom, not as player, if pvp is disabled...and even if not, you end up doing pvp not killing the boss you wanted).

Another easy fix would be to make it just a respawning boss or make the gate respawn (or closeable).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 9th February 2015 at 15:11.

This game has rare bosses!? Something new to learn every day.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Giant Snake is also pain in East Ruins when you need it for quest. Wait hour there and once spawn some idiot tag it for fun. But it's 24/7 there when you don't have dat quest and powerlevel anyway lol

offtopic
    Quote Originally Posted by Naberu
    "Is she blood-related? If not, j-j-jam it in! If so, meh...j-j-jam it in anyways!"

Tapah was fixed with this morning's update. It now spawns in the standing stone circle underneath the Bat Demon.