Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Necro dots cease after death

Lol yeah Necro put barbs and sin to shame.
    What i see with your screen shots is mostly that, ennemie necros are under focused when you're in the mini. When you're whole team dies between 4 and 7 times. You die one and don't kill much more. Talking about risking it in the front lines...

Was just browsing through my SS on sin. Only Necros i see ending up with a positive K/D in them are either in my team or mine is getting farmed or it's JS. Here's a few. Some aren't that recent, i don't screen minis much so most are from this summer.
    Kill streek ? Necro lose and i was actually playing the flag aswell. And here that useless necro stole all my kills Nerf !. And here that T4 necro really didn't deserve all the kills he ninjaed, nor did that necro. Again a brilliant example of what necros do just here. Maybe an other example with something else than sin... Hox maybe ? Here.

Makes me laugh to see a barb complain on necro dots and goes hiding when he has a pom in groupe. One green heal, and stacking up blood rage, and even a t4 necro SW will barely be noticeable. Unless you're playing in full gay ass T4 gear and don't focus the bugger. Focus them instead of complaining.

Also I find it very disterbing that necratia placed to cast with about 1 sec cast time total mark of the devawoer and ftw and he went to spellweave, I hid and lost 1/2 of my life in just that necros 1 sec spell
    You almost got killed by the dots of a necro in your team ? Holly cow !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    ...a necro is worst to have than any other class. They don't kill opponents and they make all the other players feel bad about their kd and play very defensively and therefor loose the game.
    JESUS CHRIST what am I reading?
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    A necro went 7-4, omg that's OP

Oh wait, a PoM and Ranger both went 8-1, they are more OP, let's nerf them!

Another edit, a sin went 7-2, wtf?

Long story short, all you do is whine on these forums, get over yourself, it's a stupid game.

If you feel the need to bitch and moan about it all the time, just do something else if it bothers you so much.
    It's not just about the kd. It's the fact that if the players take too long to kill nobody else can get kills cuz necro is doing damage 100% of the time. What concerns me is that necro got 700% more kills or more than other players while everyone else on the team got 1 or 0. (you are missing the point with kd)
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Lol yeah Necro put barbs and sin to shame.
    What i see with your screen shots is mostly that, ennemie necros are under focused when you're in the mini. When you're whole team dies between 4 and 7 times. You die one and don't kill much more. Talking about risking it in the front lines...

Was just browsing through my SS on sin. Only Necros i see ending up with a positive K/D in them are either in my team or mine is getting farmed or it's JS. Here's a few. Some aren't that recent, i don't screen minis much so most are from this summer.
    Kill streek ? Necro lose and i was actually playing the flag aswell. And here that useless necro stole all my kills Nerf !. And here that T4 necro really didn't deserve all the kills he ninjaed, nor did that necro. Again a brilliant example of what necros do just here. Maybe an other example with something else than sin... Hox maybe ? Here.

Makes me laugh to see a barb complain on necro dots and goes hiding when he has a pom in groupe. One green heal, and stacking up blood rage, and even a t4 necro SW will barely be noticeable. Unless you're playing in full gay ass T4 gear and don't focus the bugger. Focus them instead of complaining.

You almost got killed by the dots of a necro in your team ? Holly cow !
    Bad example.
    1. hox got way more deaths than anyone else on his team and he was on winning team (I have seen hoxes do plenty better than that but it doesn't nullify that they are the weakest/hardest class)
    2. You on sin (first one) you were on way op team. Yes the necro may have been t4 but remember that necros specialize in damage over time. I'm supprised that the necro got as many kills as he did compared to the sin that was rez farming at the same time (sins have way more burst abilities).
    3. The one where you got very high kills vs the necro at 3; I would guess that the team you were fighting wasn't sticking together and the necro was low-gear or noob. Still nice to have such off-set ratio.

As far as me getting one kill one death on previous minigames is because my team will be playing very defensively so someone will rush in (everybody does damage) and the player rushes out, casters just cast from safety. Sense necro is doing damage to victum when he rushes in and after he rushes out, he gets the most damage. I can't rush against the other team and finish kills cuz I will have no backup and die in one kb/stagger.

In the end, I would guess that you are on fury where necros don't always top js and near top most 12 man minis all the time due to it being such an easy class in t4.
    Last edited by throughthedoor; 24th November 2013 at 22:33.

Basically funcom things it's more valuable to nibble at the ankle of an opponent for a long time rather than risk your life in the frontlines and actually killing opponents.
    You had 1 death.....i doubt you ever "risk your life in the frontlines"......
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Bad example.
    1. hox got way more deaths than anyone else on his team and he was on winning team (I have seen hoxes do plenty better than that but it doesn't nullify that they are the weakest/hardest class)
    2. You on sin (first one) you were on way op team. Yes the necro may have been t4 but remember that necros specialize in damage over time. I'm supprised that the necro got as many kills as he did compared to the sin that was rez farming at the same time (sins have way more burst abilities).
    3. The one where you got very high kills vs the necro at 3; I would guess that the team you were fighting wasn't sticking together and the necro was low-gear or noob. Still nice to have such off-set ratio.

As far as me getting one kill one death on previous minigames is because my team will be playing very defensively so someone will rush in (everybody does damage) and the player rushes out, casters just cast from safety. Sense necro is doing damage to victum when he rushes in and after he rushes out, he gets the most damage. I can't rush against the other team and finish kills cuz I will have no backup and die in one kb/stagger.

In the end, I would guess that you are on fury where necros don't always top js and near top most 12 man minis all the time due to it being such an easy class in t4.
    As a Barb you should encourage your team to follow you and any other melee's and push the back line, CC the range, and take them out. Instead, I will almost bet you spent most of these games playing d!ck touch with the other melee and totally ignoring the range because it was too much effort to get to them, or you were not willing to die so you your team could take them out.

It's all on you as a Barb to CC and make the move towards the range, clothies should not have to push past front lines with no help while you sneak around trying to keep your KD intact. After reading about 20 or 30 of your posts from the last month, it's evident you should play a ranger and get over it already. Jou know dis to be true bro. Ranger no easy.
    Last edited by Suctum; 25th November 2013 at 01:15.
    Doomsayer 2008

They don't kill opponents and they make all the other players feel bad about their kd and play very defensively and therefor loose the game.
    Mother of god we've failed as humans
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    As a Barb you should encourage your team to follow you and any other melee's and push the back line, CC the range, and take them out. Instead, I will almost bet you spent most of these games playing d!ck touch with the other melee and totally ignoring the range because it was too much effort to get to them, or you were not willing to die so you your team could take them out.

It's all on you as a Barb to CC and make the move towards the range, clothies should not have to push past front lines with no help while you sneak around trying to keep your KD intact. After reading about 20 or 30 of your posts from the last month, it's evident you should play a ranger and get over it already. Jou know dis to be true bro. Ranger no easy.
    Nailed it!!!
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post

It's the tanks or shamme job to break front lines, not barb. At least with a sin I would have ample magic prot but not enough armor. Also I would play ranger class but it is boring and so is zerker barb that has cc. Full reaver Dps is way more fun, too bad with the way funcom awards kills, it doesn't achieve kills on slow minis
    Last edited by throughthedoor; 25th November 2013 at 05:00.

It's the tanks or shamme job to break front lines, not barb. At least with a sin I would have ample magic prot but not enough armor. Also I would play ranger class but it is boring and so is zerker barb that has cc. Full reaver Dps is way more fun, too bad with the way funcom awards kills, it doesn't achieve kills on slow minis
    Should try a necro. It's my favorite class and the most fun in my opinion

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast