Thread: Back once again

Default Back once again

Hi my name is Series some may remember me some may not i played years ago and now am back
    Last edited by trusted31; 6th March 2014 at 11:26.

welcome back! good times for pvpers up ahead with teso going with a full pve environment while aoc is set to focus on its open world

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    welcome back! good times for pvpers up ahead with teso going with a full pve environment while aoc is set to focus on its open world
    I just wanted to clarify something about eso: u only need to reach lvl10 after a couple hours solo (less in a group) of following the storyline in tutorial islands then u can go pvp realm full time and progress there, pretty much like fury with tortage but the comparison end there. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Eldaen View Post
    I just wanted to clarify something about eso: u only need to reach lvl10 after a couple hours solo (less in a group) of following the storyline in tutorial islands then u can go pvp realm full time and progress there, pretty much like fury with tortage but the comparison end there. :P
    It's the Hags man. Why are you even still posting on these forums. Go away. OP is here for AoC, not Teso.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldaen View Post
    which means HELLO FUNCOM let pvpers skip, or even remove, useless instances on the pvp server

increase accessibility, remove pve only instances

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    which means HELLO FUNCOM let pvpers skip, or even remove, useless instances on the pvp server

increase accessibility, remove pve only instances
    ... Only to have them break something they can't fix for weeks.

Careful what you wish for.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Rydon View Post
    It's the Hags man. Why are you even still posting on these forums. Go away. OP is here for AoC, not Teso.
    Dont waste ur energy Thes... GL tomorrow btw..

Quote Originally Posted by trusted31 View Post
    Cheers for the great welcome lol
    helloooo welcome, well its aoc community, the worst there is,, but still somehow the best one
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    helloooo welcome, well its aoc community, the worst there is,, but still somehow the best one
    Still being harassed in global?
    iGank