Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bringing premades on fury back to life!

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    What would be crazy is if there is a Law/Ominous/Clan group up maybe the 30 randoms in zone could be social and group up against them. But they never do, I don't understand.
    i don't understand why Law / Ominous / Clan groupe up in the first place. As the 3 most "organised" guilds on Fury at the moment, it would make more sense to fight each other for PvP's sake than wait for the unorganised masses to suddenly gather up.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    i don't understand why Law / Ominous / Clan groupe up in the first place. As the 3 most "organised" guilds on Fury at the moment, it would make more sense to fight each other for PvP's sake than wait for the unorganised masses to suddenly gather up.
    Watch my video in my sig. It's against Ominous... I have literally hours of unedited video from just the last event against clan and ominous. If you want I can upload it in a private youtube video. Feel free to come up with any argument against the big three, but don't go after something that has tangible evidence against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn
    Usual zerg-member thoughts. If someone dont know randoms? Or have a bad communications with them and just dont want to play together? Or if those randoms are just BAD players who dont worth of teaming up? Zerg is killing open world pvp, not ppl who cant fight against zerg coz of overnumbering.
    No doubt there are disadvantages to pugging rather than doing in-guild. What I'm saying is there's very little effort to join the groups of 2-3's into one group. There's a hox (CRZERTH cough cough) who literally goes around solo and waits for someone to send him a tell and get him in group but no one does and he's solo 95% of the time. I have had NO problems in the past pugging a group of strangers during the pvp events and can do it quite quickly as well, but I digress this thread is about premades and not events.

Sarcopthes came up with an awesome idea: Regarding premades it would help a lot if you could tag your current status online: available/unavailable for tournament mode. It would GREATLY help organizing premades , if you want to play it you just look at the list and classes setup and start inviting rather than lose time on private tells, not knowing how many ppl you will get and if enough healers, tanks etc.

I think that would be awesome
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Ofc leader is needed. Not all of us are 5-years veterans who knows what to do in every situation. There are a lot of pvpers who never played premades because of that crappy pugs are here.
    Or they don't come up with right plan and some veteran players decide to use their tactic don't listen to other players. Without leader even good players can lose

3 months ago i was gathering up the 24 ppl who wanted to play events , splitting them into 4 groups (ballancing them according to my personal beliefs over their talent) , and we had some pretty nice events that time

Is there none to do the same in the events these days? Gj furians , talk and type and talk and shout , and talk .. , but never act for real . I can remember ,tho , decent humans , great citizens of Hyboria who really tried for the pvp-community in the past , they made leagues and events and other happenings , what was the community's payback to them? How did pvp-community support their effort? I'll tell you , we aint got much of community to support anything rly.

About premades , on every forum/community center of ANY game you will find loads of guides , team-setups , tips , tricks , ideas , on how to PREMADE , but never seen such on AoC , tho on the other hand i've met ,throo the years, quite of alot of ppl who praised the supperiority of premade games . Usually when a premade happened , none had a clear idea of "what to do" , "what's the goal" , "how to build a healthy team setup" , "how to COUNTER"

For me premades never existed , and NO , i didnt pvp at all when premades minis where up , pvp back then had no point (it wasnt a duo you had to face , but a vented 6man , while your 5 allies varried from alhel to patto . I didnt stand a chance back then , and we all know my today's chances against the universal You are pretty great [I brag a bit , but it's my aoc retirement days , so I allow myself a bit of bitterness and a bit of arrogance, tho i still admit i wasnt the deadliest of the tough-ones set] )

Anyways , what i want to say : Log in , use global chat , set up nice fight , be a human before you get inrole on your sin/necro/xclass . You want a populated pvp community? Make sure it's a strong community first . How to make sure of this? Be real . Οnline experience moves in two axis , one is Imaginnary (that's the game enviroment ) and the other is Real (ιR) (its YOU , a human user , and the other human user next to you , and .., dont forget , What happens is somehow real , its not 100% real , but even if it was by 1% , that would be enough to accept the "What happens online is real" as a TRUE statement) . Remember , you're there , other people are there , so THIS IS HAPPENING , dont act like its some sort of Movie , it aint , so ACT before anything else .

Have fun all and enjoy ur day!
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Watch my video in my sig. It's against Ominous... I have literally hours of unedited video from just the last event against clan and ominous. If you want I can upload it in a private youtube video. Feel free to come up with any argument against the big three, but don't go after something that has tangible evidence against it.
    I wasn't talking in absolutes. I was answering about your theoretical assumption that if the "big three" grouped together the divided celts should groupe up. I know Clan/Law/Ominous fight now and then. But i've also seen countless times where it was just hand holding and duelling and all against the heretics who tried to disturb the peaceful jousting at hand. The "big three" aren't rivals in any way even if they happen to fight now and then. I'm not saying it with any hostility, i have friends in all these guilds, but for open-worlds sake it lacks spice.

Anyway i pretty much agree with Ethicx conserning AoC's community
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Dont think so... We have some good players but no team leaders. Thats the reason we have no sieges, premades etc.
    I would gladly join ur team vs my fellow law members just to get somthing going! I believe i am not the best teamleader, but i do also believe: if u dont try u wount get annywhere! I am mostly online 2 days a week. Most mondays from 1900-2200 gmt☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    I would gladly join ur team vs my fellow law members just to get somthing going! I believe i am not the best teamleader, but i do also believe: if u dont try u wount get annywhere! I am mostly online 2 days a week. Most mondays from 1900-2200 gmt☺
    Haha, thanks man realy, im no doubt youre good team leader but you know, we have about 2.5 guys who can type english and 0.5 who will understand voice And only 0.5 of them all are pvpers

Haha, thanks man realy, im no doubt youre good team leader but you know, we have about 2.5 guys who can type english and 0.5 who will understand voice And only 0.5 of them all are pvpers
    Hehe didnt think of that☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Im really sad that old russian asses who can be a leader are on crom or left aoc.

Im really sad that old russian asses who can be a leader are on crom or left aoc.
    U guys should start disc vs disc premades when u have the numbers just to practise and see who takes the initiative to call targets☺ i think it will fall in place naturaly☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast