Thread: Is there a list of which mobs give what for hunting achievements?

Default Is there a list of which mobs give what for hunting achievements?

Has anyone made a list of which mobs give you the hunting points for achievements?

I know that crocodiles count as big game, for example.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Has anyone made a list of which mobs give you the hunting points for achievements?

I know that crocodiles count as big game, for example.

Thanks
    Think there is some here - http://joharaoc.eu/achievement

I know that bears do not count as big game, for some inexplicable reason ...

joharaoc helps with some, but I don't think anyone has made an exact list of what counts for which hunting achievement, and where to find them.

I would think that quillins should count too, and would be more useful to farm than yaks

Yeah lots of these kill 10,000 seem out of reach. Some are 5K but still thats a crap ton of mobs. Serpent men are only in DS and Skeletal Serpent men dont count! why funcom?? Its a flippin serpent man..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

I believe big game is the 5 listed in the achievement's tab: Mammoth, Rhino, Buffalo, Yak and Crocodile. I think those are it, but I haven't been checking the counter to see if anything else counts.

Demon's are the easiest (Capt obvious) - Go to Arc Ruins near Tapah and get the Pict bat-demon summoners (or whatever they are called) to summon their minions - they do count as demons so you can AOE them down, you just need to leave the summoners alone (don't use pets you can't control).

Also Arc Ruins / the undead can be done in rotation to the point they are re-appearing by the time you make the round, but it is slow.

The crocs on white sands are 1-shots for most, but they do take time running from pod to pod, I normally take a few picts out along the way.

The 11 sacred weapons - if not done - has everyone's favorite quest - 300 rice. That will gain you around 200 kills.

If you decide to do the rare targets - you can cause mayhem killing everything in the area to rack up kills waiting for the re-spawn, esp on the 3 rare bosses that appear from 1 place-holder. Tedious but again - this entire game is a grind

Bugs are easy also.. Since the scorpion caves spawn endless minions. Which are Bugs/Pests.

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Prey = chickens where you spawn into Heavens Lake. They spawn pretty quickly.

Yaks: new yak mobs in gateway to khitai on the left hand side of the road just before the hills before trade post. Spawn pretty fast.

But what I'd like to know is what mobs give Acheronian credit, Hyperborian (sic), vanir besides connals and vanaheim, etc etc.

And I don't care if they are lvl 1 or not. If I have to kill 10K mobs I don't care if I get useless exp points (full AA and lvl 80).

Plus I agree that 5K dragonspine mobs is redonkulous.

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Yeah lots of these kill 10,000 seem out of reach. Some are 5K but still thats a crap ton of mobs. Serpent men are only in DS and Skeletal Serpent men dont count! why funcom?? Its a flippin serpent man..
    Actually a lot of them are not too bad depending on your class, it's just finding spots that are not occupied or being bot farmed already. The yaks in gateway, for example, are constantly bot farmed. The bats in Archeronian Ruins as well. Pick one, go kill a few hundred, and do something else before you go nuts.

My biggest complaint are the bot farmers who get there first, especially if they are killing place holder mobs that take forever to respawn.
    Doomsayer 2008

The chickens in Commons also spawn quickly.

DMC gives acheronians, but its constantly being used as a power leveling zone.