Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: my pvp mini game idea - changes-

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    so your worried about peopel having too much aa in the 0-4 minis, but dont think 4 can compete with 10.. interesting.

the gear gap is so small now, a 4 can compete with a 10.
    I play pvp 5 hox (just pvp gear)atm so i know it can compete, but since we are separating minis why not like this. anyway 4-5 is no big difference gear wise as lvl 5 and 6.
    I have friend playing on crom and he told me that there is great number of people with t4 or full khitai gear and they are low lvl pvp. That is why i would remove khitai or high tier gear from those lowbie minis.
    But cmon have fun twisting my words again since it seems fighting is all you want

gimme gimme
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Get rid of tourny mode ( no one ever uses it anyway )

make 2 types of mini sign up ques.

1- pvp 0-4
    This is pug only

2- pvp 5-10
    This is pug AND groups, you may sign with a group of up to and including 3. or you may sign solo. ONLY pvp 5+ characters can sign for this.

WHY? because newer people can have there pug only random coin flip tokens, and yet more matured pvpers can have some organised team play, pugs can also sign into this so if you dont want to group but still want to sign on your pvp 10, go for it.

Don't want to sign unless its pug only>? swap to a pvp 0-4 and go nuts.
    You could just get rid of the level requirements and just have 2 ques asking "Do you want to pve" or " Do you want to pvp?" pretty much the same thing you suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    t4 and khitai gear and full aa people would go to 0-4 pvp minis to pwn fresh chars so not much gain.
    If they remove pve gear in lowbie minis and give them some starter gear it would be good.
    Also i would rather make pugs from 0-5 and from 6-10 group, solo, with friend or two or whatever...
    Because someone always finds something for an excuse.

No system is perfect, if there is one someone somewhere will make some excuse for its flaws.

Now 0-4pvp gear is not very hard to obtain now, plus these players can also pve a slight bit so really this isn't even an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    I play pvp 5 hox (just pvp gear)atm so i know it can compete, but since we are separating minis why not like this. anyway 4-5 is no big difference gear wise as lvl 5 and 6.
    I have friend playing on crom and he told me that there is great number of people with t4 or full khitai gear and they are low lvl pvp. That is why i would remove khitai or high tier gear from those lowbie minis.
    But cmon have fun twisting my words again since it seems fighting is all you want
    yawn.

because the gear gap between pvp 0-5 is larger than 5-10.
    but pvp 0-3 would not be long enough for people to play in pugs as you hit 3 pretty fast.

anyways, i think you are just trying to be troll. and who cares about pve gear dude.. pvp gear is buffed and best for pvp. You are just trying to complicate my suggestion with stupid ideas that will not change the concept of my suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    You could just get rid of the level requirements and just have 2 ques asking "Do you want to pve" or " Do you want to pvp?" pretty much the same thing you suggested.
    no............. they are actually nothing at all alike.

what you are suggesting is to have like... a tourny mode.. where you can sign as a group not pug regardless of pvp lvls.

OH WAIT they already have that and its used a grand total of 0 times a day.

Get rid of tourny mode ( no one ever uses it anyway )

make 2 types of mini sign up ques.

1- pvp 0-4
    This is pug only

2- pvp 5-10
    This is pug AND groups, you may sign with a group of up to and including 3. or you may sign solo. ONLY pvp 5+ characters can sign for this.

WHY? because newer people can have there pug only random coin flip tokens, and yet more matured pvpers can have some organised team play, pugs can also sign into this so if you dont want to group but still want to sign on your pvp 10, go for it.

Don't want to sign unless its pug only>? swap to a pvp 0-4 and go nuts.
    MEH

was kinda disappointed when u guys and your 4 healers went for the pug mini last night instead of doing the arena

the message is kinda...inconsistant
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 23rd May 2014 at 23:54.

please mr funcom make this happen for us!

population is too low to divide minis.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    population is too low to divide minis.
    yes because farming <4 pvp lvl's is so healthy for population retention.

on crom i easily see both cues being filled, a lot of people avoid minigames because they dont want to get farmed over and over again by higher pvp lvl's.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast