Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online Beta

Default Query

Can you at least fan them?
    Stygian...the best!

If your looking for a replacement for AoC for pvp play neverwinter. Has the most active pvp population of any mmo. There was over 40 premade teams going at it on saturday. And its totally free with pvp brackets at every 10 levels, 39 minis are great. I still play AoC for some unknown reason but I get my mini game fix from neverwinter. Nothing like zoning in and seeing a premade of TAW.

http://www.twitch.tv/raist718/c/3654794
    Last edited by raist718; 11th February 2014 at 04:30.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

As soon as the game goes off NDA, I shall write a short report here.

Overall: I am not buying this even under a gunpoint.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Character creation of AoC is still better even after all these years. But overall i enjoyed playing the game.
    "I am he, who the lord has chosen !... You snivelling boy... I AM THE THIRD REVELATION !"

Quote Originally Posted by esty17 View Post
    Can you at least fan them?
    No, both chat and emotes are disabled in the pvp zone. Another major turn off for me... eek I'll really only play this for the pve/story if I play it at all.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    No, both chat and emotes are disabled in the pvp zone. Another major turn off for me... eek I'll really only play this for the pve/story if I play it at all.
    Emotes ARE enabled in PVP zones.

/playdead for example works wonders.

And to the person who said that it's impersonal, nobody is forcing you to join the keep battles(zerg).

A group of 5 of us spent the majority of our time trolling around behind enemy lines engaging in small scale skirmishes, disrupting reenforcment lines, and cock blocking. It was immersive, engaging, and a lot of fun. Finding a similar group in the other alliance doing the same thing always yielded interesting battles where terrain played a huge part in success.

Really? That's not what I was told but I'll know more this evening since one of my mates has been pvping all night (well, until the servers closed that is)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    A big turnoff for me is that the game will not have endgame raiding in the normal sense, just some world bosses and expert dungeons. Sounds like Guild Wars 2 endgame to me.
    Any links to this info? The way I understand it, they're calling their raids Adventure Zones and there will be the big bad bosses but it is somewhat more focused on your group of 20 killing lots and lots of non boss mobs.

I'll also contribute more to this thread when NDA lifts. This game is the tits though, honestly.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Any links to this info? The way I understand it, they're calling their raids Adventure Zones and there will be the big bad bosses but it is somewhat more focused on your group of 20 killing lots and lots of non boss mobs.

I'll also contribute more to this thread when NDA lifts. This game is the tits though, honestly.
    The fact that I have a heavy-armored bear shaman/pom hybrid combo and a heavy-armored hox equivalent agrees with this.

Giggity.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by CultofXtc View Post
    From what I have seen, it was pretty drab and lack luster tbh, hope they can spice it up a bit.
    the pvp is tons of fun

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast