Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Max sin dps possible?

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    This is simply not true.Just mind agro resets and you have enough agro management for everything with CoD,lotus pollen and spirit of nightfall.
    there is no spirit in this build...

this build has nothing but lotus. and vocer is no aggro reset and the aggro soldiers gain through it, is not that high.

i dont know any tank that can hold aggro against a sin with just pollen. and some encounters dont even forgive just one hit, so pulling aggro and then giving it back is no option...

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    there is no spirit in this build...

this build has nothing but lotus. and vocer is no aggro reset and the aggro soldiers gain through it, is not that high.

i dont know any tank that can hold aggro against a sin with just pollen. and some encounters dont even forgive just one hit, so pulling aggro and then giving it back is no option...
    3 points on spirit don't alter a 2k dps build at all.
    Cover of dusk is always an option.And i know *enough* tanks including many that are not guildies so someone says it's guild group thing that hold that dps.

To each his own i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Use cover instead of terrible sins of the flesh.

Using this Build http://goo.gl/wx6DBx I was just able to break 1.9K dps on a strawman in full BB khithi gear, crafted blue rings/necklace,Vile epic cloak, and and T2 daggers. I dont think hate is a problem at all if you pick up spirit of night fall, CoD, and use lotus pollen at the right time. Even with really bad pug tanks its possible to maintain 1.2 - 1.5K dps. With great 6 man pug tanks, I have reached 1.8K on Vortex and Flame boss. Cant wait to see some T4 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Using this Build http://goo.gl/wx6DBx I was just able to break 1.9K dps on a strawman in full BB khithi gear, crafted blue rings/necklace,Vile epic cloak, and and T2 daggers. I dont think hate is a problem at all if you pick up spirit of night fall, CoD, and use lotus pollen at the right time. Even with really bad pug tanks its possible to maintain 1.2 - 1.5K dps. With great 6 man pug tanks, I have reached 1.8K on Vortex and Flame boss. Cant wait to see some T4 gear.
    I was getting some good numbers with just some BB gear and mainly t1/t2 and t2 daggers. I can't imagine the output with t4, I do run an unorthodox pve spec though with dread weapon and lotus weapon maxed. Seems to work well for me.

*NM, after looking at everyone's spec mine is about the same.
    Last edited by Suctum; 18th December 2013 at 05:13.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I was getting some good numbers with just some BB gear and mainly t1/t2 and t2 daggers. I can't imagine the output with t4, I do run an unorthodox pve spec though with dread weapon and lotus weapon maxed. Seems to work well for me.

*NM, after looking at everyone's spec mine is about the same.
    I beged a friend to play his full T4 sin to test some dmg and out of 5 runs on a straw man I got 2.1K dps on my best run without any pots or powerups. Sin is just so fun to PvE with.

After changing rotation I now reach regularly over 2K - around 2.030 against strawman. Next I will try to reach 1.6K with "blues" equip and lower daggers, rings etc.
    KlingenBruderschaft

I'm all the time doing parsing tests etc. Get a hold of me in game, I would love to work with you or anyone else to further there gaming experience on the sin.

Crazyassin is my sin's name in game. Or "Schou" is my main toon I play most often.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Will set you on friendlist My main is ... Argaron ^^
    KlingenBruderschaft

Latest parseer had about 2150 specc with selfress.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast