Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Look at the activity on Fury!

Default Look at the activity on Fury!

Good job on Jean for getting so much activity going again on Fury. Anyone on Crom who originated from Fury/Tyranny who is dying of boredom should consider coming back. these guys are even doing enough PVE to make a billygoat puke.

http://i.imgur.com/3qBQ7TX.jpg This was taken tonight. And theres lots of world pvp going on plus minis. Just sayin.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Yes, come and join Jean! :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    Good job on Jean for getting so much activity going again on Fury. Anyone on Crom who originated from Fury/Tyranny who is dying of boredom should consider coming back. these guys are even doing enough PVE to make a billygoat puke.

http://i.imgur.com/3qBQ7TX.jpg This was taken tonight. And theres lots of world pvp going on plus minis. Just sayin.

I transferred a HoX over 1-week before your post and have visited for at least 4-nights a week during prime-time EST and EU ; besides the occasional toon I see sitting in Khemi - I have not witnessed the "activity" you're mentioning here.

As a matter of fact, I frequently sit there for over two hours with no mini games popping . Nor, do I see anyone in my favorite zones such as Kheshetta, Field of the Dead, or Wild Lands (to name a few).

Any ideas when I'm suppose to see this "activity" you speak of? Till then; I log Crom and enjoy mini-games that pop about every 20/30 mins for a good portion of the afternoon and evening.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Remember that I always win at forum pvp.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    I transferred a HoX over 1-week before your post and have visited for at least 4-nights a week during prime-time EST and EU ; besides the occasional toon I see sitting in Khemi - I have not witnessed the "activity" you're mentioning here.

As a matter of fact, I frequently sit there for over two hours with no mini games popping . Nor, do I see anyone in my favorite zones such as Kheshetta, Field of the Dead, or Wild Lands (to name a few).

Any ideas when I'm suppose to see this "activity" you speak of? Till then; I log Crom and enjoy mini-games that pop about every 20/30 mins for a good portion of the afternoon and evening.

You should go to the daily pvp zond.

Smile Spreadman

Thanks for a superb stream last night.
    Was better than all "reality shows" ever aired.

Love when the Spreadman speak out. This time he got kicked from discord after he's guild leader got butthurt

Spread it like a man bro!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Any ideas when I'm suppose to see this "activity" you speak of?
    Dark ,is right. You transferred from Crom so you may not understand on Fury there is a daily PvP Quest zone and that is where most the action is. Just ask in Global where it is.

For the past week the PvP event has been in White Sands.

Welcome to Fury where Open World PvP > Minis!
    Last edited by fath3r; 26th July 2017 at 15:22.
    "He who knows best knows how little he knows." -Thomas Jefferson
    Ausler was created on 11 July 2008/Alisaut was created on 25 July 2008

Quote Originally Posted by fath3r View Post
    Dark ,is right. You transferred from Crom so you may understand on Fury there is a daily PvP Quest zone and that is where most the action is. Just ask in Global where it is.

For the past week the PvP event has been in White Sands.

Welcome to Fury where Open World PvP > Minis!
    This is what many players on Crom don't understand. It's apples and oranges. Edit by Anzu: No. If you want to know where the party is just ask in global. Chances are it is in the daily pvp zone which changes daily, as in every day. A zone where even the guards turn a blind eye to the goings on and noone is safe.
    Last edited by Anzu; 26th July 2017 at 21:41.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Ah yes, I remember attempts by the community on Deathwish/Rage to revitalize the server. We'd powerlevel people to 80 in Khesh all the time. Managed to go from a pop of 5-10 80's to ~100 players at 80. We were playing Jhebbal Sag's that didn't pop in nearly a year. Even tried doing some T1 raids. Needless to say, it didn't last for very long.

I wish you luck.
    Last edited by krippa; 29th July 2017 at 04:08.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    Ah yes, I remember attempts by the community on Deathwish/Rage to revitalize the server. We'd powerlevel people to 80 in Khesh all the time. Managed to go from a pop of 5-10 80's to ~100 players at 80. We were playing Jhebbal Sag's that didn't pop in nearly a year. Even tried doing some T1 raids. Needless to say, it didn't last for very long.

I wish you luck.
    Pshh t1? We're doing t3.5 and some of the hardest dungeons in the game.
    United S.E.X.Y. Boys
    Fury PVP

Nickolous - pvp 10 necro
    Willows pvp 7 sin
    Chicke pvp 6 dt

Best DOTer, DWWer, and DOOMer in fury

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast