Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blood & Glory Server must go on!

Guards are horrid. They hurt the well-meaning PvPers more than they help them.

I say we allow players to choose to quest on the PvE server temporarily if they want to avoid PvP while talking to quest NPCs.

Merge the PvP servers, but don't allow guards to ruin PvP.
    Last edited by freneticfangs; 3rd May 2013 at 19:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    More than that, they also need to enable bori or change token drop so people who pvp to 10 don't have to do bori just to get enough - unless you're one of those doods that stop after each engagement to pick boxes up like a scavenger.
    Wait... so you DON'T loot every box you see? I feel like such a hoarder now :P

Higher rewards for questing in PVP ruleset if they go that route Artan... Let's face it... more danger should always equal more reward.

Quote Originally Posted by renomeman View Post
    I play AoC because we have B&G server! It must to be live!
    Funcom, please stay B&G server Rage! It does no matter how expensiv it is!!!
    Times of Ultima online already gone lots years ago. But even they decided to be less hardcore and provide insurance system.

Or you do not understand that among people 25+ almost noone want to waste time on fulldrop server in not so good doing game with peak time population 15. And if judging due to Drop system AoC completly loses to his contestants like Darkfall etc, which were already designed to full or halfdrop oriented with people knowing what they are playing and understanding the consequences of their mistakes, not 15 randoms mistekenly entered in not so succesful funcom experiment as Rage and Co servers. And what is most dissapointing, it was completly forgotten by Funcom for few years. Some plans in not nearest future exist for PvE and PvP server, but no word was spoken about B and G. So better foreget about it or switch game, or both.
    Last edited by hoskuldr; 5th May 2013 at 11:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    IF they do this they should add some other kind of protection or consequence system...otherwise one ranger in NG, KK and chosain will make trading and buying/selling and talking to npcs impossible for a dozen others or more.
    and so what?

trading<pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    IF they do this they should add some other kind of protection or consequence system...otherwise one ranger in NG, KK and chosain will make trading and buying/selling and talking to npcs impossible for a dozen others or more.
    what you are talking about?

stay in Crom

please don't merge B&G servers with other servers. It's not about the ruleset instead it's about the slower progression and the fact that the server still feel fresh friendly (not many epic players lvl10 pvp with T4).

What I hated about the B&G server rule set is the fact that no coin was dropping with loot bags. this made getting money harder. it also made it THAT much harder to do anything.

the second thing i hated was the 1 character rule.

I think B&G server needs to stay, but they need to change some things.

1. add money to bag drops from mobs
    2. open the server for transfers in from other servers
    3. allow offline leveling
    4. get rid of the 1 character rule

Quote Originally Posted by -Soulbender- View Post
    What I hated about the B&G server rule set is the fact that no coin was dropping with loot bags. this made getting money harder. it also made it THAT much harder to do anything.

the second thing i hated was the 1 character rule.

I think B&G server needs to stay, but they need to change some things.

1. add money to bag drops from mobs
    2. open the server for transfers in from other servers
    3. allow offline leveling
    4. get rid of the 1 character rule
    I don't understand your point, you are basically saying make B&G like any other pvp server.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Yes I think we all can enjoy more fairplay pvp. However that just doesn't happen with guards. If you've pvp'd with guards in open world you'd know how to exploit the system, aggressor, murderer etc. They're quite easy to exploit for most gankers. In many places, especially leveling to 80, to post 80 in khitai, guards just kill open world pvp. Much of the time they punish the ganked, not the ganker who's camping at specific points.
    That's one of the main reasons for the empty pvp servers... Murderer status, exploited by lower level players getting involved in high level skirmishes. As soon as an AOE hits a group with low level players in it, the gaurds go nuts and you can forget about having fun brawling with enemy guild members in the open world. That and the gear gap is what killed world PvP.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast