Thread: Free tanslation offer

Default Free tanslation offer

Ahoy!

Dear Funcom,

I hereby offer my services for translating the next three Game Director's letters from English to German within three days time after receiving them via e-Mail.

In case your translating guys/gals are not happy with the results, I will pay you 100 € if a court certified German translator confirms the translation as being wrong or otherwise inacceptable.

Not required, but welcomed would be to put the money saved on translations into game development and customer service.

Khaletohep
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Quote Originally Posted by Tomium View Post
    The reason it takes a while for the translation is because it isn't as simple as google translating a document.

Nusquam will have it ready when it is ready, and not before then.
    who are you to think you are capable to translate the GD letter , Khaletohep ?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    who are you to think you are capable to translate the GD letter , Khaletohep ?
    He has Google Translate bookmarked and ready to go!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    Ahoy!

Dear Funcom,

I hereby offer my services for translating the next three Game Director's letters from English to German within three days time after receiving them via e-Mail.

In case your translating guys/gals are not happy with the results, I will pay you 100 € if a court certified German translator confirms the translation as being wrong or otherwise inacceptable.

Not required, but welcomed would be to put the money saved on translations into game development and customer service.

Khaletohep
    insolent wimp!!!

Community Manager oughta whip you for speaking up on subject that is CLEARLY beyond your reckoning!!!

GD letter is translated in a place that is only mentioned in the mysterious Book of Skelos, whereon, nameless sages aver, strange monsters guard crypts filled with hieroglyph-
    careen gold
    Last edited by Slith; 2nd September 2014 at 14:12.
    Retired

Default lol

Poor Tomium is quickly having a taste of the bitterness and venom AoC's community. Seriously though, stop being childish about this before GD has a fit and decides to remove monthly letters from his work duties once and for all. The content of the letter is more important than the day of its release.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgaarr View Post
    Poor Tomium is quickly having a taste of the bitterness and venom AoC's community. Seriously though, stop being childish about this before GD has a fit and decides to remove monthly letters from his work duties once and for all. The content of the letter is more important than the day of its release.
    in my opinion the anger about GD letter is a synonym for the frustration of the community because of the lack of communication and the promises the devs break again and again .
    when you then read that a letter written in basic english takes that long to translate its just getting more rediculous
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

It's been answered. GD letter is on the way. Untie your knickers
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.