Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: It is happening...

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post

But actually you need to keep in mind that the PvP event week is going on so even lower activity in terms of PvE.
    Also summer and holidays for some countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Also summer and holidays for some countries.
    Ah, Summer, the toughest boss of all!

6-mans are even older than t4 raids...I've not done them except for occasional guild runs in about a year.

I farm RF for the pet for my main bear, who has all the t1/t2/t3 vendor pets and over 400 t4 relics now. Plus near full t6 gear.

I also farm it for my other 13 alts who are worth getting rings for.

I do raid but its nice to do things that don't require a lot of prep and set up and no fights over loot (like wb and rf) when I want to relax and watch tv on the side as I fight (noise background and my tv is right next to the computer so I can glance at it also). I only did three rfs last night because I got home late and they weren't popping fast.

Only Funcom knows if the player numbers are boosted by rf and wb. And they don't talk about server population. As long as the t6 raid doesn't drop t5 or t6 random relics its not that easy to gear up full t4 from raid finder imo. Yes I have had dragon tears drop from a blue box...twice I think and I do a fair number of rfs.

I'm more annoyed by lottery box t5 sets being dropped frankly. Especially since I only need 9 t5s for the rune for my pom and would like to get them but I don't do well with slot machines.

I've been farming RF/TF heavily for T3 relics. Why? I want the pets I finally got all my T3 relics I needed -- I needed around 400. Now I also did weekly T3s (18) and T2s(21-->7T3s). So in 4 weeks or so I got 350-400 (lost count). But I would avg about 2/session. During this 4 week period I also got 3 Dragon Tears, 5 or 6 T3 Rares and maybe 50-70 T4 tokens (I have around 750 T4 relics on my main -- wish i could do something with). (Also about 150 shards extra not from purple box, so the 8/time drop).

Now that I've gotten the T3s I will prob not farm as much until T6 series to get that pet.

But yes you can gear T4, but its going to take a very long time.
    Last edited by tman1991; 26th July 2016 at 19:02.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Hyall View Post
    I didn't believe 6 man activity could get any lower after the T4 nerfs last year. But now, except for the weekend, they are more or less inexistent.
    Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    6-man since rf: the joy when you have to wait 20 minutes for random to join your 5/6 guild group
    I've been looking for 6-man groups for quite some time, but I have one simple rule: any ad containing 'AA/XP/GEAR' is dismissed as soon as it is read. Since there's nothing else, I haven't been doing 6-mans for more than a year. On that point, the blame is on the shortcomings of the players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    I've been looking for 6-man groups for quite some time, but I have one simple rule: any ad containing 'AA/XP/GEAR' is dismissed as soon as it is read. Since there's nothing else, I haven't been doing 6-mans for more than a year. On that point, the blame is on the shortcomings of the players.
    I do not understand..

a) are you looking to be carried?
    b) do you have no gear/xp AA's so you can not help the group?
    c) would you rather spend 20 min in a simple one -- vs 2 hours with bad group? Or something like Coils which takes 1-2 hours with good group.. do you want to spend 6 hours??
    d) do you want spend hours and finally realize if you had that AA that was needed you could do the encounter??

AA/XP/GEAR is for efficiency, ease of use and completing the encounter.

So how is this the shortcomings of the players??? I guess I dont understand maybe you are fully geared out and you want new players??
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    I do not understand..

a) are you looking to be carried?
    b) do you have no gear/xp AA's so you can not help the group?
    c) would you rather spend 20 min in a simple one -- vs 2 hours with bad group? Or something like Coils which takes 1-2 hours with good group.. do you want to spend 6 hours??
    d) do you want spend hours and finally realize if you had that AA that was needed you could do the encounter??

AA/XP/GEAR is for efficiency, ease of use and completing the encounter.

So how is this the shortcomings of the players??? I guess I dont understand maybe you are fully geared out and you want new players??

I do not understand how you say its for efficiency when people are spending over an hour spamming in global. I know many people in khitai purple or t4+ who are absolutely atrocious at their classes, who grab aggro and then are too stupid to STOP DPSING and run around like clucking chickens, and MANY of them are from your guild.

I would like to counter your questions with

a) Do you want people with no experience in the dungeon to lie to you when you demand they already have gear or xp?
    b) Do you not desire to help keep people on this game by teaching new players?
    c) Would you rather spend an hour spamming global every two minutes rather than take 5 minutes to walk someone through an encounter?
    d) Do you want to make new 80s feel like sh*t because they dont have their AA tree filled like yours is?
    Last edited by Artemisia; 26th July 2016 at 20:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    6-mans are even older than t4 raids...I've not done them except for occasional guild runs in about a year.
    That's not exactly true, Khitai sure, but, Coils, Wyrm, and the Unchained dungeons came long after T4 was completed (and was a farm for most guilds), so, there's 6.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Seeing what Raid Finder did to Jade Citadel last night made me cry inside....

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Seeing what Raid Finder did to Jade Citadel last night made me cry inside....
    I don't see why it needed mechanics at all. It honestly seemed to be a wasted time sink than an actual encounter. Absolutely pathetic how ruined they made it. Glad I did my 2 and am done for the week.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast