Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Waiting 30-40 min really ?

The necklaces from the arena is in it's own league (raw stats).

It's not hard to get necklace from Entity or Thoth Amon. It's not hard to get cloak from Nativity or factions. There is also good accessories from Erlik, Caravan Raiders (Demigod), Sepulcher, unchained quests, and the world bosses. All these have similar stat budgets, it's not a huge groundbreaking difference. But take a look on AoC > TV and you see that the necklaces offered in rank 4 of arena traders is miles better than both T5 and T6 and that's not right.

All the time this game is a MMO, the best gear should be obtainable by playing in a team with others be it minigames, sieges, instances or raids.

Adding items that are unheard of compared to earlier levels of stats and making it single player only with zero replayability is really just... Stupid. And even by farming pets that you summon yourself, it is so goddamn boring and repetetive and got nearly no challenge at all, it is actually a bit sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    take a look on AoC > TV and you see that the necklaces offered in rank 4 of arena traders is miles better than both T5 and T6 and that's not right.
    Maybe I'm blind and/or dumb, but where are the necklaces listed on this site?

Don't think the arena necklaces are listed there. But all the others are, for comparison. Expect everyone and their moms are at the arena grinding the sillyness so just hit up that trader for comparisons there.

Here's an image from TL.

Last edited by Shax84; 22nd April 2016 at 15:34.

Quote Originally Posted by hassanchop View Post
    So go play the rest of the game's content and collect more pets. UC and Excavator quests, raids, even WB. I think that is also one of the points of the arena.
    I agree !
    There are plenty of pets in the game, from dayly quests, weekly raid, monthly wb, etc. I see it as an incentive to play all the content if you want more different encounter, or just farm the same few ones again and again if you are stubborn and lazy person that just wants the epics asap.
    Anyone can get a legendary pet after 8 defferent wb kills anyway. the black dragon is easier to get than legendary cloaks
    Last edited by Cappa; 22nd April 2016 at 16:20.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Default Pit Master Arena PVE waiting time is unecessary aned sadistic

Hello Funcom,
    Why are we forced to main arena after level 2 and forced to wait behind 8-10 people for a pve against our pets?????!
    Why do you have pvp and pve queued in the same instance?
    Is this to waste people's time?
    To force them to spend hours and hours waiting to fight a pve match against their own pets?
    Why isn't there a 1 hour private Pit instance buff with a 24 hour cooldown or something similar which allows people to level up without the unecessary waiting?
    It is ridiculous and sadistic to make people wait 15-20 minutes just to kill 1 pet and then make them wait 15-20 minutes again and again and again.

Best Regards.

free tip : MMO stands for massively MULTIPLAYER online game !
    tbh, it's nice to see encounter you can not fight yourself because you don't have the pet.
    on the other hand i agree that looking at risen guardians or black dragon fight for the 100th time is bit boring !
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    free tip : MMO stands for massively MULTIPLAYER online game !
    tbh, it's nice to see encounter you can not fight yourself because you don't have the pet.
    on the other hand i agree that looking at risen guardians or black dragon fight for the 100th time is bit boring !
    If it's a MMO why do we have to fight alone? Makes no sense, if I want to see someone fighting against mobs I can open up Youtube an watch some stupid Let's Play. I bet if you ask people in the arena 95% of them were happier if the other people would gtfo of the instance so they can instantly farm their pets.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    If it's a MMO why do we have to fight alone? Makes no sense, if I want to see someone fighting against mobs I can open up Youtube an watch some stupid Let's Play. I bet if you ask people in the arena 95% of them were happier if the other people would gtfo of the instance so they can instantly farm their pets.
    Easy solution: 2 types of instance
    - one private arena (binds for the first entering, but can be used for groups and friends to watch fights or pvp)
    - one arena like the main arena we have now, but maybe with expanded options for something to do while waiting (maybe a trader, smaller arenas, some random monster fights, small stages etc.)

Sure you can farm friends there in private arenas, but that you can do now already anyway and then it would not be at others expense.
    Sure, some would be able to get fast up in rank and finish the content, but they will do this anyway and in this system they would not ruin others experience.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 27th April 2016 at 17:34.

Just remove the 2 separate arenas. Leveling faction thru sparring pits was fairly quickly as there was only 5 people per instance I think, so waiting no more than 10 mins per fight actually wasn't that bad. But when you are forced to go to the Main Arena after leveling faction, the leveling speed just goes to crap due to the increased number of players. Go back to the lower player cap per instance you get from sparring pits and allow you to level faction all the way to rank 4 without having to swap to higher pop instances.

Plus it would help if you get 100% xp from first kill, 75% 2nd kill, 50% 3rd kill, and 25% for all future kills for each pet. Resetting the xp every day would be nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Just remove the 2 separate arenas. Leveling faction thru sparring pits was fairly quickly as there was only 5 people per instance I think, so waiting no more than 10 mins per fight actually wasn't that bad. But when you are forced to go to the Main Arena after leveling faction, the leveling speed just goes to crap due to the increased number of players. Go back to the lower player cap per instance you get from sparring pits and allow you to level faction all the way to rank 4 without having to swap to higher pop instances.

Plus it would help if you get 100% xp from first kill, 75% 2nd kill, 50% 3rd kill, and 25% for all future kills for each pet. Resetting the xp every day would be nice too.
    Something like these "fresh kills" you have while leveling (20 first mobs on your level give extra EXP) would be nice, this would people encourage to go there atleast once a day (I know a lot who don't even bother going there for the daily quest anymore).