Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: hox dps vs demo dps?

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    How are you sure you will knock hox with demon form? how do you burn hox with molten flesh on? How do you kite hox with from the beyond? and also how do you kite hox with chains, hfb and flame lash?
    Btw wave of flames hits for 500-600 on good geared demos and crit for around 1k. Every hit is not 1k, specially not vs soldiers.
    And believe it or not but most of us pvpers did more open world pvp than you (judging by your knowledgeable posts).
    One question, do you have high pvp lvl hox?
    I guess not
    Yes man, everytime i attack a hox, he is already in demo form right ?

And he know i will attack and will use his fire invul ?

Oh and no you are realy wrong, that don't hit at 500 - 600. Maybe if you are in blue kheshata that will hit at 500...

With khitai gear you already hit at 1 K (minimum).

I am not the one who know how kill someone with demo, every demo do like me.

3 instant remove already 2 K, then run to the guys KB him (600 damage) and then burn him at 1 k / 0.5 s for 5 second.

Sorry if you don't know fire ring and all of those thing, but yes, we get awesome dps.

Oh and all number i give is the minimal, to be sure to don't lies. So add some critical and you own a hox without he get up (or another class)

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    3 instant remove already 2 K, then run to the guys KB him (600 damage) and then burn him at 1 k / 0.5 s for 5 second.
    My advice: Don't even bind instant spells they are useless. 1K each half second for 5 seconds equals 10K... sorry forgot... 10K minimum. Instant spells are a waste of mana.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    My advice: Don't even bind instant spells they are useless. 1K each half second for 5 seconds equals 10K... sorry forgot... 10K minimum. Instant spells are a waste of mana.
    Instant spell are useless right ?

Column hit at 600 - 800 (instant)
    Thunder hit at 600 - 800 (instant)
    Celestial lord link hit at 1200 + (0.3 second)

Total 2400 Minimum.

Then detonate > 500 - 600 Very often > Knockback

Fireweave hit at 1k every 0.5 second for 5 second.

Without AA you will hit at 1 k every 1 second for 10 second, that why fire ring is so OP and can destroy someone in a second when he is KB.

Look like i know more thing than you.

You still think this game is not one shot thing pvp ?

This is everything like this.

Who attack first win 80% of the time.

Yes man, everytime i attack a hox, he is already in demo form right ?

And he know i will attack and will use his fire invul ?

Oh and no you are realy wrong, that don't hit at 500 - 600. Maybe if you are in blue kheshata that will hit at 500...

With khitai gear you already hit at 1 K (minimum).

I am not the one who know how kill someone with demo, every demo do like me.

Sorry if you don't know fire ring and all of those thing, but yes, we get awesome dps.

Oh and all number i give is the minimal, to be sure to don't lies. So add some critical and you own a hox without he get up (or another class)
    I give up, you seem to be pretty imposiblle to convince.
    Btw i do have demo in full bb gear with 5-6k kills or so.Not an expert on it but i do o.k.
    Just one more question if i may and thats it, do you have purge and LTB on your demo?
    Last edited by viroku; 4th July 2013 at 14:01.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    I give up, you seem to be pretty imposiblle to convince.
    Btw i do have demo in full bb gear with 5-6k kills or so.Not an expert on it but i do o.k.
    Just one more question if i may and thats it, do you have purge and LTB on your demo?
    I have the purge yes.

Now if you can tell what is LTB in full word please. (because i don't play in English)

Btw you have a demo, so you can tell to vehl please how much damage you can burst with a fireweave with fire ring AA please.

so he will see i don't lies, because this is boring.

Don't bother viroku, this wasn't even a pvp thread and this guy is just nuts (and if you want to know, yes he is the same when speaking in his native tongue).
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Don't bother, this wasn't even a pvp thread and this guy is just nuts (and if you want to know, yes he is the same when speaking in his native tongue).
    Realy ? why did i am not nice for you ? I say the truth, talking about number, and dps from a hox and demo, yes this is not a pvp thread, this is a global one.

So if i say a demo can kill a hox before he gets up, that is.

If you want see it, come in testlive pvp server, i will show you.

My Demo is full khitai/t4 and my Waves of Fail doesn't hit soldiers for anywhere near that. Maybe undergeared clothies.

Realy ? why did i am not nice for you ? I say the truth, talking about number, and dps from a hox and demo, yes this is not a pvp thread, this is a global one.

So if i say a demo can kill a hox before he gets up, that is.

If you want see it, come in testlive pvp server, i will show you.

You are appalling.
    Lets make a deal, next time you want to derail a PvE thread and throw extravagant numbers bring screenshots, parsers or videos to back you up. Bawling "i say the truth", "if say so that is" isn't enough.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    My Demo is full khitai/t4 and my Waves of Fail doesn't hit soldiers for anywhere near that. Maybe undergeared clothies.
    You have fire ring ?

You should at last hit a tank for 600 mini. And some other class at 1 K.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast