Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zerg finder t6 lady and lotus

Default Zerg finder t6 lady and lotus

Great wipe fest. don`t know what was worse, this one or Yothians. becouse even with bugged pools, i finished yoth on a few alts.
    best try was with ts and explanations(tvm for this and sorry don`t remember name of who this was)
    can someone pls post a basic points so ppl can read and try do something together. becouse now it looks like: the blind guy, leading the lame guy, to say something to the deaf guy.
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 18th August 2016 at 00:39.

The Zerg cant listen cant do basic functions except click and loot. Trying to explain basic stuff on here is like hitting the door of deaf person.

It appears they didn't really nerf these encounters at all besides slightly lowering the damage. Time and time again people have said that these raids cannot be done above WB mechanics and this weeks is pure evidence to that. The fight mechanics are practically unchanged. Every single week, either something is broken or too overpowered and its yet again, another emergency coldfix halfway through the week. I wish I had the job of QA for Funcom, it seems like they do absolutely nothing and still have a job. Its not like this content is new, its copy and paste.

Only after 4 wipes did the raid have enough strength to keep the competent 6 people alive to finish the first encounter. I locked up on the second encounter, but I've heard from guildies that took just as 4x as long as it should.

Absolutely ridiculous...
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Entity was moderately painful. New players (lvl 80 bear healing tanks with lvl 20/30 greens for real), not reading raid chat info, made the fight take longer than needful and reduced the number of RFs popping during that week. It would likely have been just as quick to do a full mc/entity clear for each of my alts assuming I found 14 raids I could go to.

T6 first boss: again, people died to orange aoe, stacks, bombs and even getting healers for the add tanks wasn't a sure thing unless you yelled a lot (or took your own healer). If the main tank dies, the raid is in trouble. The second boss was nerfed a lot but you would think having four plus people sit out to take the bomb would be a nobrainer...um...yeah.

This new one: haven't gone yet, not sure I'm going to even try very much. I already got the t6 pet on my main, don't want it for anything else (and that pet is a pain in the arena for a bear). I heard the one time the first boss died it was because someone who knows t6 talked the raid through it after multiple wipes.

Idk why you guys decided to put t6 into this mess frankly. Guess t5 was too hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Entity was moderately painful. New players (lvl 80 bear healing tanks with lvl 20/30 greens for real), not reading raid chat info, made the fight take longer than needful and reduced the number of RFs popping during that week. It would likely have been just as quick to do a full mc/entity clear for each of my alts assuming I found 14 raids I could go to.

T6 first boss: again, people died to orange aoe, stacks, bombs and even getting healers for the add tanks wasn't a sure thing unless you yelled a lot (or took your own healer). If the main tank dies, the raid is in trouble. The second boss was nerfed a lot but you would think having four plus people sit out to take the bomb would be a nobrainer...um...yeah.

This new one: haven't gone yet, not sure I'm going to even try very much. I already got the t6 pet on my main, don't want it for anything else (and that pet is a pain in the arena for a bear). I heard the one time the first boss died it was because someone who knows t6 talked the raid through it after multiple wipes.

Idk why you guys decided to put t6 into this mess frankly. Guess t5 was too hard?

Report them ~ let's get paying customers banned . No excuses . This has got to stop . I'm tired of carrying the masses.

Um...I was suggesting that Funcom not make these raids so difficult. Not sure where you got that I wanted to bann someone over it.

Unhappy

just over 3h to finally have this cleared for my dt :/ the problem is that people cannot handle the boss's mechanics and struggle to bypass it with brute force dps (14 min 59 sec fight vs Zelandra was kinda awesome actually !).

and proved that the one-shot-timer is set to 15 minutes : that part was less painfum than the rest
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    just over 3h to finally have this cleared for my dt :/ the problem is that people cannot handle the boss's mechanics and struggle to bypass it with brute force dps (14 min 59 sec fight vs Zelandra was kinda awesome actually !).

and proved that the one-shot-timer is set to 15 minutes : that part was less painfum than the rest
    Does Funcom realize that t6 first five bosses can be cleared in less than three hours with a dedicated raid force?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Does Funcom realize that t6 first five bosses can be cleared in less than three hours with a dedicated raid force?
    you mean 2 hours?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast