Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another returning player with a few questions

Cool

I'm not even sure my architect could carry all the mats, in any event I could 'prove' I built it, but seriously it would be a waste of time. I understand their position. I don't like it, but I do understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lecivius View Post
    I'm not even sure my architect could carry all the mats, in any event I could 'prove' I built it, but seriously it would be a waste of time. I understand their position. I don't like it, but I do understand it.
    Screenshots/video/100's of testimonies does not equate proof of anything for Funcom

When I think about when and what FC actually cleaned up (characters and cities) it must have been quite some time since you loged on the last time. 5,6,8 years? And building the city must have been fun, why else would you have done it. Let us look at the metric tonne of work: T1 and let us say 2/3 T2 are 22440 base mats (including ALL walls towers and gates etc., now let us say you were reeeeaaaallllyyyyy slow at gathering mats (200/h)...then this metric tonne of work shrinks down to 112 hours. More realistic is 400/h, that makes 56 hours. Ok - you could have spend them on some serious lifechanging subjects, but you did not, and had fun in the meanwhile.

Not here to bug you - but we should really put this into perspective. An "almost T2 city" is not much worth, even if someone build it solo. This little time and efford one player but into guild content is really not something worth compensating.

Yeah, it probably was about 5 years ago...

It was a damned sight more than 400 hours running around looking for T1 resource locations, fighting off the mobs sitting on it, then harvesting sandstone/lumber. It could take an hour just to make a brick. It was a mind numbing circle running around in a giant circle around Poitan.

It was fun putting it up, just to say I did. And stuff happens. Like I said, not happy the town is gone, but it's not the end of all things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12