Thread: WB legend cloak

Default WB legend cloak

so getting close now to reward time and I really cant decide which cloak is better for my barb who I play PVE only and spends 99% of the time in reaver DW

whats the best dps option for me the strength cloak or the combat rating ?

I'd be interested in your thoughts fellow reavers

cheers
    Shaggy
    CROM-Shaggaliscus- lvl 80 brute conq- born may 2009, Shaggybear- lvl 80 BS, Shaghldr- lvl 80 barb, Shaggphyre- lvl80 dt, Shaggavasha- lvl 80 necro, Shaggypyro- lvl 80 demo, Shaggadelic- lvl 80 tos, Shagconian- lvl 80 guard, Shaggablehox- lvl 80 hox, Shaggyshaft- lvl 80 ranger, Sinfulshagga- lvl 75 sin, Shagga- lvl 6 pom

FURY- Shagginator- lvl 10 zerka barb

http://bloodnashes.guildlaunch.com/

i was wondering too whether to pick conversant or terminator, then i checked how much offhand increase is +73 and i decided that i will take the terminator....
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

I did not kill a single world boss. How do I get a cloak at least for my Herald of Xotli from raid or group activity that is stronger than these World Boss cloaks?
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Option 1 would be to do t4 and vile, the legendary cloaks are a step above vile and a tiny step below t4.

Option 2 would be to enjoy the content provided by the game, regardless of the fact it doesn't take grinding 12 hours a day. Choice is yours.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    I did not kill a single world boss. How do I get a cloak at least for my Herald of Xotli from raid or group activity that is stronger than these World Boss cloaks?
    my friend, i guess you have played this game for long enough to know the answer yourself...
    and in case you don't... you can still look at the comparison chart by cynara: comparison of legendary cloaks

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Hmmmm....... seeing that I already have the T4 cloak, I can obtain a WB cloak that gives me an extra 2% offhand chance with a CR buff on a killing blow, or one that gives me an extra .62 of one dps with a strength buff on a killing blow! Decisions, decisions!
    Last edited by Polski; 6th November 2014 at 11:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Polski View Post
    Hmmmm....... seeing that I already have the T4 cloak, I can obtain a WB cloak that gives me an extra 2% offhand chance with a CR buff on a killing blow, or one that gives me an extra .62 of one dps with a strength buff on a killing blow! Decisions, decisions!
    i have the same doubt with my main...

and there is also the protection cloak, that has 200 hp more than amra, and about 130 less protection, but with a bonus of 174 protection on killing blow...