Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Guilds heading back to pvp server.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    he is not making any sense or your english skills not enough to understand what man said?

tbh, crom ppl are too stupid even to notice when someone is cheating, every time i play there, some random noob clicking hes ablities with mouse and dying then he send me this "OMFG HAXORR! REPORT!"

but maybe u should open your eyes and turn ur face on VANDALION. that is totall cheat guild,

and looking on fury cheaters? yea few of them in iron will, u realize that every alt is not different player? but vandalion is full of them.
    You will get a ban for that post. Cya in 3 months.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

I don't see any reason why i would.

I just find it funny how you cry from cheaters on fury when crom is full of them who are you trying to joke here? and fury pugs? they are from t1-t2 and some t3 so get facts right or keep ur mouth shut and go do monastery run,.. dont forget to post dmg parcel :>

He's saying that cos he managed to get a forum ban himself not long ago ("takes one to know one"). But he's quite wrong in this case though.
    Last edited by kalston; 6th October 2013 at 09:00.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    He's saying that cos he managed to get a forum ban himself not long ago ("takes one to know one"). But he's quite wrong in this case though.
    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules. So youre both wrong.

But it's not the point of the thread. A few people will go back to Fury. Entire guilds? No way! More people will move to Crom to get away from Fury and Fury will be quieter after free transfers open.

You can bitch and moan but I'm right. And you will see that soon enough.
    Last edited by K4nnyc; 6th October 2013 at 11:43.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Someone really got traumatised by his Fury experience...
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

but seriously open eyes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8rd1KeNkcM

crom so clean
    Last edited by Derled; 6th October 2013 at 13:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Someone really got traumatised by his Fury experience...
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    i got feeling he is ranger and hes name starts with "V"iroku http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8rd1KeNkcM

crom so clean
    Wrong.

Neither of you on topic and both wrong.

Whey Funcom allow free transfers the traffic will be from Fury to Crom and not the other way round. I've given you my reasons why I think this is the case and you think I am wrong, but you didn't write why. You just qq.

So come on, tell my why you think nobody will leave Fury and why there will be a flood of people going back to Fury from Crom?
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Because who likes to sit in khemi and wait 10m for mini game to start then its full of noobs who are playing first time, then u leave mini game. then u get coward shame and you are in endless ring with crom baddies.

i rather gank/duel while wait, and atleast have chance to do some pvp and kill ppl who try to quest,

crom is just so boring and dull, fury has more to offer and u know it,

fury got t1.t2.t3.t4 raids, world pvp/duels, more minis with better quality, no parcels after dungeon (LOL) now tell me why i would wanna go play with Vandalion players in minis..

To be honest and playing pvp on both server, everyone really beleaving pvp on fury being better never played on crom or want just to believe this.

PvP Skill on both servers are the same, no difference. you havbe a lot of nubs on both server, there is no difference. player leaving minis on fury is even worth then on crom.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    To be honest and playing pvp on both server, everyone really beleaving pvp on fury being better never played on crom or want just to believe this.

PvP Skill on both servers are the same, no difference. you havbe a lot of nubs on both server, there is no difference. player leaving minis on fury is even worth then on crom.
    Really? I was going to ask if people left minis or hide in fury as bad as crom. Geeze. no good place to play.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast