Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion

Default Suggestion

For the forums, how about a private forum that users can post video evidence(much like the bug forum of TL) of suspected cheating for the powers that be to review at their leisure? This cheating epidemic has to end. Cheaters need to be banned outright. Video evidence is as good as it gets imho.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

as far as i know they dont take videos as valid evidence.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    as far as i know they dont take videos as valid evidence.
    I believe you are correct however they need to reconsider this viewpoint. I have a 30 ms ping to the servers at all times due to the fact i live an hour away from their data center in NY, It is not lag it is blatant speed hacking i will show you what i mean Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 10th April 2015 at 04:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    I believe you are correct however they need to reconsider this viewpoint. I have a 30 ms ping to the servers at all times due to the fact i live an hour away from their data center in NY, It is not lag it is blatant speed hacking i will show you what i mean Edit by Anzu: No.
    So... You have 30ms ping to the server which I guess means it takes you 30ms to get the packets from the server but it still takes the other player 150ish ms before his packets gets to the server. So if you have 30ms ping you will still see a 180ish ping on other players. Or maybe I dont understand this thing at all but just because you have 30ms ping doesnt mean you can tell who is unicorning and who isnt unicorning.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Thumbs down

I guess there is nothing left to say
    Last edited by Spreadicus; 10th April 2015 at 12:07.

I guess there is nothing left to say
    Why so serious ? My stance on the whole PvP hack thing (or PvP period) ... just immediately go into hide and ruin their experience. I figure; if they can spoil mine (PvE) with the exscramennt they post in Global ... Why not wait in a mini until the next raid starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    Why so serious ? My stance on the whole PvP hack thing (or PvP period) ... just immediately go into hide and ruin their experience. I figure; if they can spoil mine (PvE) with the exscramennt they post in Global ... Why not wait in a mini until the next raid starts.

Eh you got it all wrong. I'm not hiding from anyone. I just think the principle of it all is irritating and I have to tread cautiously in here So I suppose the old saying goes. If you got nothing good to say then say nothing.

Eh you got it all wrong. I'm not hiding from anyone. I just think the principle of it all is irritating and I have to tread cautiously in here So I suppose the old saying goes. If you got nothing good to say then say nothing.
    FC doesnt consider video with the key functions that links game data brought in chat in the video as evidence. i have submitted a video with data showing 0 modification to video with timestamp and all that good stuff of a porting player that was going faster then a sin with accel (faster by ports, not by speed). the player's porting habbits were like clock work, i knew exactly when he was going to port so the video was concise. fc had the video within 5 minutes of the 'UTC Tue Apr 22 18:47:55 2014' in a petition (when FC received the video i started a thread at the same time for extra time evidence of the video since you cant see the exact time a video is published on youtube from a viewers pov-- Edit by Anzu: Mods here do love people abiding by the rules.) falling well within both time and data restraints that i had been previously given by a mod to ensure action to be under-taken. still, for them, that wasnt enough. theres nothing to be done. the player disappeared some months later, so who knows.

The forums are an obvious reflex to communicate player's issues, and hacking and hack suspicions are an obvious thing that you want to sort out. but FC has this passion of holding an iron fist of these forums of this adult game.

meanwhile le hacking doesnt stop. ya cant do sh*t about it, just gotta suck it up. put it up put it down, but to play aoc ya need a little gay in ya for sure to be able to stick aroun'.
    Last edited by Anzu; 11th April 2015 at 08:11.

One may have feelings about the hacking / exploiting rules apparently being enforced less aggressively than the forum rules.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

This is going on for years that it really became sad and funny at the same time. People hacking and funcom doing nothing about it.
    There are some people probably hacking a bit and its hard to be sure since they dont do it non stop but there are some that are blatantly obvious and whole server knows about them and nothing is being done.
    There is currently one ranger on fury that speed hack pretty openly, luckily he is baddie but that still dont justify it. When being accused on global than he state that every pro is accused of cheating and that funcom patched aoc so its not possible to cheat any more
    And ofc he say its lag. Bit strange and convinient lag that always pop when he needs to run away and somehow that lag makes him faster than my sin with accelerated on in HV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast