Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

Quote Originally Posted by Dearg View Post
    What kind of rewards can we expect from this? Achievement points, titles, pets & mounts or something else?
    If it's any of these I really wonder whats the reason to do this saga server stuff lol. What am I going to do with even more (mostly) useless pets? Fight them in the arena? And why more mounts, we got so many and don't really need to walk since there are the teleport coins.

Am I finally getting my unicorn mount after all these years???
    Echotun - DT

With the game being as mature as it is, most people no longer a single main character. Please consider making the rewards account wide. If the reward is to overpowered to be given account wide, maybe it should not be given out at all.

My thoughts on this server:

Some players from Crom will go there and eventually com back to Crom (where the Saga Char is copied)
    Some players from Fury will go there and decrease the population of Fury to a point where there are no mini's going.
    A few players will return who have stopped plying, but they will leave again.

The net result - A small drop in Crom Population somewhat balanced out by Fury and Saga players being added. Fury dies. Saga is considered a success by Funcom and a failure by players.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    My thoughts on this server:

Some players from Crom will go there and eventually com back to Crom (where the Saga Char is copied)
    Some players from Fury will go there and decrease the population of Fury to a point where there are no mini's going.
    A few players will return who have stopped plying, but they will leave again.

The net result - A small drop in Crom Population somewhat balanced out by Fury and Saga players being added. Fury dies. Saga is considered a success by Funcom and a failure by players.
    This is what I'm afraid of too.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    Am I finally getting my unicorn mount after all these years???
    Hi man! Long time not seen!

I am still waiting on tier 5 Barbarian Gear design and not ranger copy paste gear. Also I hope its a new aa abilities or AA combos that were promised to us earlier?
    Last edited by armatur; 28th December 2017 at 22:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    Rewards from the Saga server will be carried over to Crom for the event character, and you'll be able to choose another character on the account to get the rewards as well. So even if it's a throwaway character, there's still benefits to be had for your main.
    So, reading into this message. I notice the use of the word, 'event'. Gets me thinking. Will we actually be leveling characters? Will we instead receive a character of choice at full level 80, with a specific set of gear, (I'm thinking something like t1-t4 or maybe even cultural gear) and a long chain quest to deal with an 'event' or 'set of events' that will happen.

Throw us a bone!!!

Vilkata - Demo
    Ellric - Assassin
    Tarryn - Conqueror
    Kwanyin - Demo
    Melnmarn - Guardian
    Yishana - Tempest of Set
    Nylah - Bear Shaman (first toon)
    Many More toons..

“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
    — Carl Sagan

Would it be too elitist to bring back original grim grey god and attunement for brc? Or add rf and wb there right at start so we don't get stuck on content blockers...
    Malystrie, barb pvp 0,66 lvl
    Rinloth, pom (minigames lost 0)

My guess is it will be some sort of questline like the destiny quest, and each section will be unlocked either by leveling or achieving certain goals.

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast