Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: POM is broken

Default POM is broken

U removed instant kb from pom, I KNOW kb is the biggest op cc ingame but this is ********

fix pom with reducing dps, I play almost every class and the instant kb from pom was never a problem
    Last edited by Mogsters; 10th October 2014 at 21:54.
    Kinaputten

Ofc instant kb was biggest problem. It gave pom even more burst and uninterrupted dps time window, but now you can avoid it being 1sec cast, that's like half win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    U removed instant kb from pom, I KNOW kb is the biggest op cc ingame but this is ********

fix pom with reducing dps, I play almost every class and the instant kb from pom was never a problem
    I totally agree.

Removing the instant kb is no problem for us since it´s still one of our fastest casts but the weird deduff is. The debuff is meant to stack but it has a cd of 30 secs..guess what...repulse has the same cd so it´s not possible to stack the debuff...I mentioned it in TL forums weeks or months ago but obviously the devs didnt read it^^

The removed insta kb makes the aa perk obsolete as it is useless now. with the 50% reduce of bubble time this means a great nerf. especially after hox got his insta root, pom dies by hox like never. grz Funcom, good work as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    The removed insta kb makes the aa perk obsolete as it is useless now. with the 50% reduce of bubble time this means a great nerf. especially after hox got his insta root, pom dies by hox like never. grz Funcom, good work as usual.
    Increase the bubble to 5min CD
    Reduce burst
    Remove 2 CCs

and voilà, you'll feel like a ToS. Until all of that is done, I can't but laugh at PoM's QQing about a minor nerf. You're still playing a very strong class.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Reduce burst
    Remove 2 CCs

and voilà, you'll feel like a ToS. Until all of that is done, I can't but laugh at PoM's QQing about a minor nerf. You're still playing a very strong class.
    WTF you talking about????
    We need to feat to reduce time for bubble,we have 4 cc and TOS have 3,TOS have better DPS then POM and faster speels .
    So what is your point??????
    And yes POm is gimp class now THANK YOU ******* for ruin such balanced class.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Reduce burst
    Remove 2 CCs

Yes, but then give the pom stormfield ability where all they have to do is stand in one spot and acquire loads of kills. I hate seeing a good tos on the opposite team more than a pom.

Quote Originally Posted by Joha View Post
    WTF you talking about????
    We need to feat to reduce time for bubble,we have 4 cc and TOS have 3,TOS have better DPS then POM and faster speels .
    So what is your point??????
    And yes POm is gimp class now THANK YOU ******* for ruin such balanced class.
    best example how stupid ppl got in this game. calling pom balanced is one of teh dumbest things i read in whole aoc history... pom after "nerf" is still top3...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast