Thread: Log in on top of screen not working?

Default Log in on top of screen not working?

As of today, when I reenter the forums after a short afk, I am required to sign in again. When using the upper right option, the password is not (****) out as I type it and the login info is not accepted. So then I can scroll down to the lower prompt to input my signon and password and then it works. But I have to reinput my information if I don't check every 30 minutes or so.

So...is it broken?

It's working for me, and nobody said in private there was a problem, so I guess it's tied to your computer/internet browser.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    As of today, when I reenter the forums after a short afk, I am required to sign in again. When using the upper right option, the password is not (****) out as I type it and the login info is not accepted. So then I can scroll down to the lower prompt to input my signon and password and then it works. But I have to reinput my information if I don't check every 30 minutes or so.

So...is it broken?
    I have a similar problem with Chrome; I get bonked when I attempt to login using the top bar. The credentials error throws up the second attempt page (login center page) and THAT one ends up working.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    I have a similar problem with Chrome; I get bonked when I attempt to login using the top bar. The credentials error throws up the second attempt page (login center page) and THAT one ends up working.

I've had this issue for some weeks now, using Internet Explorer 11.

I posted this back in September 2014 (still have the same issue today):

"Its kinda of strange but I can not login to forums using Google Chrome.
    But when I switch to Firefox it works fine.

Also, when I type in my password in Chrome the keys I press is not hidden: http://i.imgur.com/csJAzWJ.jpg (and no, that is not my pw)"
    Last edited by Maark; 7th June 2015 at 21:12.
    Retired