Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Hot 5 -Dev Answers to questions

can't say I am really happy about these anwsers

here is a list of things that were promised http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2014/...s-to-come.html

Cross server PvP and PvE queues
    Unchained PvP Revamps
    Tradeskill System
    Palace of Cetriss
    New minigame map
    Achievements
    The Great Hyborian Race
    Tier 4 PvP gear
    Slithering Chaos as 12-man instance
    New Alternate Advancement Abilities and Loot Progression in Tier 5 raids
    PvP streak reward system
    Unchained Raids

but hey, I prefer this commmunication we got instead of no communication. Looking forward to today's dev letter
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post

but hey, I prefer this commmunication we got instead of no communication. Looking forward to today's dev letter
    AGREEED.

Major question ,at least for me and couple other guys , would be "will we be able to ATLAST sign minis as duo ?"
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Giving up on cross server tech is quite bad, although I understand the decision. Could you at least merge all the servers and make pvp instances or something then?

Or put us all on Crom and make pvp festival permanent but changing zone every week, at the VERY least.

Best would be to have the same rotating zones and daily quests as on Fury (maybe still keeping the BK zones in the rotation too cos they're not bad either), with a pvp instance pop up when you enter so that pvers have nothing to cry about.

There is nothing better than pvp in Conall's, Zelata etc... when it happens. Which is not very often on Fury, let's be honest. Festival zone always has some action but I really like rotating between the different maps every day and I have not much interest in the events other than arena (when hand holding is kept in check).
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Looking forward to today's dev letter
    It might on monday, tho, except if there's a confirmation of it for today somewhere. It's might be like "Hey, it's supposed to be the last day of the month, but it's a sunday, so it will be on monday folks".
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    "Hey, it's supposed to be the last day of the month, but it's a sunday, so it will be on monday folks".
    ROTFL, yeah I doubt that today will be a letter, we'll see...

these answers are a joke
    but at least something..

"Because of the sheer enormity of this project, it has been pushed back indefinitely."

so maybe for 10th anniversary xD
    or maybe when the population on crom becomes as low as on fury .
    Last edited by Daraios; 29th August 2014 at 10:12.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

OMG. that was just ridiculous and very dissapointing. So in other words there will be no crafting revamp this year I have no words how disapointing this is. None of those answers really gave us any usefull information.
    The crafting revamp will most likely suffer the same destiny as Anarchy onlines new engine update. In other words, it wont happen. I really dont understand how it can take this long to finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    It might on monday, tho, except if there's a confirmation of it for today somewhere. It's might be like "Hey, it's supposed to be the last day of the month, but it's a sunday, so it will be on monday folks".
    It wil be delivered to translation on Monday, we will get it Wednesday.

Headsup for PvP folks from TL:

GENERAL
    * Individual minigame statistics are now visible on the character info window/hover info
    + Abandoned Minigames counter was added
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    Headsup for PvP folks from TL:

GENERAL
    + Abandoned Minigames counter was added
    You should have let them get suprised,its going to be so funny now with all the cowards

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast