Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Conan Exiles Bonuses for Age of Conan

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Will these AoC game items be single claims or accountwide?
    This is probably the most important question of them all. Given the cost, I think they really should be account-wide. Knowing Funcom, they will make the mistake of having them be single claims.

Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not to be discussed on the forums.
    Last edited by Anzu; 26th January 2017 at 07:59.

buy a game that isn't even out for another 1-2 years

In-game items for use in the Age of Conan MMO, including 7-day membership
    *Items not for use in Conan Exiles
    Before Conan Exiles, Funcom released the critically acclaimed and award-winning massively multiplayer game Age of Conan and after eight years the free-to-play game is still going strong. Included in the Barbarian Edition are several items you can use in Age of Conan: Savage Rhino mount (a very fast mount with no level or riding requirements), Exile title, Survivalist’s Tools (increases the chance to find rare resources when gathering), Major Rune Stone of the Exile (30% critical damage for 8 seconds every time you make a critical hit, and also provides +25% Mastery (PvE AA) XP and +10% Prowess (PvP AA) XP passively). If you’re a new player, you also get a 7-day membership!

The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

erm... Does someone know how much exactly my new DT pvp buff cost? Guess now it's a proper way to play the game
    Drunk Templar Cimmerian

Quote Originally Posted by Ocelotti View Post
    erm... Does someone know how much exactly my new DT pvp buff cost? Guess now it's a proper way to play the game
    Yes, it'll be $60.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    The rune itself is only available from the Barbarian Edition. Please feel free to leave feedback on the effect in the meantime; I see some of you have already left your thoughts, and we appreciate it.
    By now I think it's pretty clear the feedback is negative. Please change the effect before people start buying the rune...
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    This is probably the most important question of them all. Given the cost, I think they really should be account-wide. Knowing Funcom, they will make the mistake of having them be single claims.
    The AoC claims are account-wide.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

I thought it would be great for ToS due to the high number of procs from AoE. But the internal cooldown kills it. Please remove the cooldown.

But now seriously now, who came up with this abomination of a rune? Why don't you give people some pets or mounts or armour based on Exiles models? But I guess it fits the pattern: starting with Vanaheim, FC rewarded us for playing solo rather than multiplayer content. Now, they reward us for playing another game.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    The AoC claims are account-wide.
    Awesome! I hope you guys at Funcom keep up the trend of having things account wide, and not single claims.

This buff needs to go and most definetely should not work in PVP.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast