Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heimdall, are the horns bugged ?

Default Heimdall, are the horns bugged ?

howdy gang
    bloody heimdall is giving me some grief, not sure if it's me or the horns are bugged ?

I kite when the axe buff is up, when he is fury raging I'm running to the horns and clicking on them and nothing bloody happens except him killing me again lol
    I've died 20 times in a row best I got him too was 17%. This is on my lvl 80 BS

if the horns aren't bugged I guess I could use some tips please
    cheers
    CROM-Shaggaliscus- lvl 80 brute conq- born may 2009, Shaggybear- lvl 80 BS, Shaghldr- lvl 80 barb, Shaggphyre- lvl80 dt, Shaggavasha- lvl 80 necro, Shaggypyro- lvl 80 demo, Shaggadelic- lvl 80 tos, Shagconian- lvl 80 guard, Shaggablehox- lvl 80 hox, Shaggyshaft- lvl 80 ranger, Sinfulshagga- lvl 75 sin, Shagga- lvl 6 pom

FURY- Shagginator- lvl 10 zerka barb

http://bloodnashes.guildlaunch.com/

I killed it with my gaurdian with low dps and I didnt even die on the first try. It's quite obvious, if you see him throwing **** at you and you actually take your time and read what it does and read the warning you will understand he will most likely **** you up badly if you get touched with that fatality chance and 1000 damage multiplier. Just kite until buff is over, he is slowed during the duration.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Which would be nice except you are also slowed by 20% at the same time. Basically you kite, kite, kite, and ding him during the brief periods he isn't doing severe damage. Necros can do it almost afk, rest of us got to hope we don't slip up in our circuit run upstairs/downstairs.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyMac View Post
    howdy gang
    bloody heimdall is giving me some grief, not sure if it's me or the horns are bugged ?

I kite when the axe buff is up, when he is fury raging I'm running to the horns and clicking on them and nothing bloody happens except him killing me again lol
    I've died 20 times in a row best I got him too was 17%. This is on my lvl 80 BS

if the horns aren't bugged I guess I could use some tips please
    cheers
    The horns interrupt the other cast which I forgot Lol. The one that isnt berserk.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Mechanics are a big part in that fight, but it also has a bias against some classes. But it is doable for all, guardian has the advantage of beeing able to tank his normal hits so can continue to slow dps even after the 3 npcs are dead, as a bear shaman you should have the damage to take him down before the 3 npcs are dead, but if not you can just bubble up with bewilder for those last few %.
    I am Stian ingame...

So far, after a lot of tries, I've given up trying to kill him for now with my Barbarian. I thought having 400 dps wasn't so bad, but it's obviously not enough. Managed to get him down to 9% once, but I can't tank him alone, or hide behind a bubble...

As a Barbarian, do you remember to stack torments? That can fast give you the edge you need to get those last percent.
    I am Stian ingame...

Default How to do Heimall

Ok I was having a hard time doing this on "HM" on my necro til I got the tac and then it was quite easy.

The tac is to press 1 of the horns, every time he "enrage", And that is basicly every time theres comming text on the screen. Keep doing that til below 20%, then the boss will focus you.
    Then you need to run downstairs, and theres one horn there aswell. I did kite him down pressed that horn and just ran and kited him til hes doing hes Focusing ability and then he get slowed cause he will one shot you if you get to close to him.
    So basicly just run down the stairs hugging right side and kite him areound the room and run up and jump down and kite til hes dead.
    Remember to click the horns when hes enraged even while kiting . hes enraged when he got a red circle around him.

I think its kinda the same for melee's but just run away when he using hes focusing ability , cause that one shot you.

Amazing bossfight, I love it.
    Last edited by Mazraq; 23rd May 2015 at 16:27.

Use horn to interrupt casts berserker and reaver. I dont think it works on axe.

There was a barb linking the HM kill in /global

hope this is helping out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouAwc0QaAn4

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast