Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Ok done. I also fixed the shortcuts 1 and 2 from "exterded bar 2" for all the 3x21 bottombars.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8lo93o5po...202-4.zip?dl=0
    The 'EmoteGUI' folder is missing i think

Check in the "layout" folder.
    EmoteGUi is an option

Check in the "layout" folder.
    EmoteGUi is an option
    I just remembered thanks

Love this UI and the fact, that it works on small screen (1366x768 here). And the map with markers is very neat for achievements
    I use the small tabs option, and I tried both bank options, see no difference there. Do they both make rows of 12 in bank window? Are they same size? Haven't seen any screenshots with bank.
    Could you add a defaut bank option (maybe rows of 10 slots or whatever was the default size) to this UI for small screens?

Thank you very much!
    Also cheers Yorgomir for his awesome work on the waypoints!

About the bank space, I'll add an option very soon

So... question!
    I just installed everything and it's working fine, but I notice I have two cast bars.
    One bar is the default bar that is modded based on my selections when installing Strange UI. The other is a larger bar that I can't seem to control. It's grey and fills orange as the spell casts, lists the spell's name inside left, and shows the casting time inside right. It's positioned just above and left of character stats (and just above and right of enemy stats).

What's the deal?

It's the flash castbars
    You can choose not to display them in the emote window or by typing "/option castbar false" in the chat

Thank you for using strange UI
    Last edited by MisterClean; 4th August 2016 at 10:43.

It's the flash castbars
    You can choose not to display them in the emote window or by typing "/option castbar false" in the chat

Thank you for using strange UI
    Ah! I should have figured that. xD
    Thanks!

I'm beaten. Uninstalled, reinstalled, unactivated, reactivated, deleted aoc.exe from reg edit. Just can't get yogormirs waypoints working again after a bad game crash.

Honestly it goes way beyond my computer skills. Try to send a private message to Sifie. If he still lurks on the forum he is the one who can help you.

On another note, I updated the ui:
    -F2P can now see their savings
    -Option: 10x5 bank display