Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the new subscription prices?

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    All of the old Russian and, possibly, Polish accounts (registered before the mergence with Two Eagles and Rothat) STILL have to pay $3.7 per month, $10.3 for 3 months, $18.8 for 6 months, and $37.7 for a year (I have a screenshot with proof if needed). Maybe some needy people will be gifted with some of those inactive accounts.
    Wth, I feel really scammed... again.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by fizzelopeguss View Post
    Just came back from not playing the game since the first launch months... Had a look at the shop and the conversion rate between sterling and funcom points, then proceeded to laugh at the insane prices you're charging for a game that's essentially "End of Life".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's no longer possible to get veteran tokens any more? (I have a few from when I was subbed at launch).
    Correct, you can no longer gain more veteran tokens. You get to keep whatever you had earned in the past to spend when/if you feel like it.

Silly, that would have been an incentive for me to subscribe. I probably won't bother now.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzelopeguss View Post
    Silly, that would have been an incentive for me to subscribe. I probably won't bother now.
    Yep, they took most of the incentives to subscribe away. They also took most of the incentives to use the item shop away too. Seems like a lot of stupidity went in to those decisions.

All of the old Russian and, possibly, Polish accounts (registered before the mergence with Two Eagles and Rothat) STILL have to pay $3.7 per month, $10.3 for 3 months, $18.8 for 6 months, and $37.7 for a year (I have a screenshot with proof if needed). Maybe some needy people will be gifted with some of those inactive accounts.
    Monthly sub in PLN is around 8$, yearly about 70$.

If they will change the prices, I hope this won't be country-wide.

So do they also get Funcom points and the shop purchases a lot cheaper then us as well? If so i think some balance is deserved here...

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post
    So do they also get Funcom points and the shop purchases a lot cheaper then us as well? If so i think some balance is deserved here...
    No they dont. It's only for the membership.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Is this really true?

3.7$ per month is like paying nothing at all... even a newspaper subscription costs more... Well, but you actually get new content there... and not recycled news from the day before (*cough* Vanaheim)...

Don't think that's in American dollars....

Smile

All of the old Russian and, possibly, Polish accounts (registered before the mergence with Two Eagles and Rothat) STILL have to pay $3.7 per month,
    And whats wrong Lunatic?
    You want 13euro X 70 per month? (1 euro in RUS cost 70 rubles)

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast